thirty-three.

"Bora Bora, here we comeee!!" Cierra exclaims.

Kristen, Mariah, Cierra and I all were on a private jet to Bora Bora.

This trip, I'm really gonna take care of myself. Surrond myself with my girlfriends, do some INCREDIBLE skin care, and just really relax.

The TCA's were amazing, and I got to talk to Zane as us girls were walking towards the Uber that took us to the jet.

I told him that I broke up with Brad, and that I'm ready to get back together with him, but I need a few weeks to be single and take care of myself before anything is really offical between him and I.

Needless to say, he was really excited.

I know I also don't mention Connor and Mia a lot anymore, but they're 2 now, they're isn't much to mention about them unless you'd like to know how much they poop.

Zane and I kept going back and forth with them, but it's also draining on them emotionally to go back and forth.

Zane didn't date anyone on our break, he just kissed Stass a lot and even kissed Corinna last night.

Weird.

~

"Maya! We're here!" Kristen wakes me up, apparently we're in Bora Bora.

"You slept nearly the entire time," Mariah mentions.

"I was tired, boys and award shows are exhausting," I explain.

"You're telling me, Jeff keeps asking about us getting back together, which to I say, absolutely not! I love being single, and Jeff was kind of a douche," Cierra replies.

"Exactly! He was very touchy with me after I got out of the hospital," I agree.

"Jeff even asked me out, knowing I'm with Heath, and I have been for the past two years," Mariah adds.

"Same! He said we didn't have to tell Scott if we did anything, what an ass!" Kristen says.

"I love how we can all agree on how much of a perv my ex is," Cierra replies and laughs.

We arrive at the hotel after a short car ride, and the hotel is RICH.

The makeup brand, Tarte, booked the bachelorette suite, and also gave us a lot of makeup and stuff as a 'put us on your Instagram story so we look good' kind of deal.

After I finished the recording of the Instagram story, we all decide to go swimming.

I take a picture and post it on Instagram, and then, I put my phone away and came up with an idea

We were all walking, Cierra and I next to each other on the side walk, with Kristen and Mariah in the back.

"Girls, I think we should go unplugged this week. Not have our phones, and just really soak in everything around us," I say.

"You're right! With everything going on in the social media world, we tend to forget to be in the moment," Kristen agrees.

We all put our phones into Mariah's bag and decide to not look at them until next week.

"Wait.. What about my kids?" I asked the girls.

"Dude, they'll be fine. They've been fine everytime you go out of town," Mariah calms me.

She's right.