two.

After Erin left, I picked up Zane's camera and began recording.

"Oh..my.. god..I just found out that I'm pregnant," I whisper to myself and the camera.

"No one's home, I'm just casually whispering to myself, I can't believe there's a human in me," I add. 

"I want to tell Zane first, Erin was here a bit ago and I took the test with her here, but because I want Zane to know first, I told her it was negative,"

"Zane is currently at lunch, so I'm quickly going to go to Target and get some stuff to announce to Zane, I'm so fucking nervous," I say and stop recording.

I go to my car with my keys in hand and go to Target quickly.

I grabbed a onesie that says "hello DADDY!", a baby security blanket, a box, and a cake.

I head home and set the camera in the kitchen and record myself putting the box and cake together.

"So I got some things, I was originally just going to get the cake, but I wanted to write something on the cake that's going to make him laugh, and he's probably going to be confused if I just had that, so I got this stuff as well," I say as I show the box put together.

As I put everything together on camera, and writing on the cake with the frosting, I kept tearing up.

"I don't want to say much without Zane here, but I will say that I've always wanted kids, I just never saw myself having them because of the way I thought my life would turn out, but I'm so grateful for Zane, truthfully that man saved my life and I don't know what I'd do without him,"

"So that's exactly why I am writing something super cute and sweet on the cake," I show the camera, where it clearly says 'thanx 4 knocking me up'.

"I'm gonna put the cake in the fridge so it doesn't melt, Zane should be home soon and I will be getting his reaction so my future kids can see how excited we were to have them," I say and turn the camera off

About 15 minutes later, Zane comes home and I pull the cake out of the fridge as soon as I hear his car pull up.

"Babe, I'm home!" Zane exclaims.

I run over to the front door with the camera and start filming.

"Oh god, what is this?" He asks.

"Just trust me, I'm going to blindfold you and take you to the kitchen," I instruct, and hand him a blindfold.

"David really rubbed off on you, huh?" He jokingly asks, as I grab his hand and lead him to the kitchen and set the camera down perfectly in frame. 

I move the box behind me and set the cake in front of him.

"Okay, there's two things, you can take your blindfold off for the first thing," I say, causing him to take his blindfold off and look at the cake in front of him.

"Thanks for knocking me up?" He reads.

I giggle and move the box to his line of view.

"Are you serious?" He asks, with a big smile on his face.

I smile and nod with tears in my eyes, and then he begins to cry.

"We're gonna have a baby?" He asks.

"You're gonna be a daddy," I whisper, but loud enough for Zane and the camera to hear.

He quickly picks me up, spinning me around.

Not long after, he sets me down and gets on his knees.

He puts his face up against my stomach and kisses it multiple times, so I decide to film him doing it.

"You're so pretty, babe," I say.

"You're even prettier," He responds, looking up in my eyes.

I play with his hair as he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me.

I stop recording and set the camera down.

"I love you so much," He says.

"I love you so much too," I reply.

"Does anyone else know?" He questions.

"Erin was over earlier after I took the test, but I told her that it came back negative. I wanted to record her reaction, and I wanted you to be the first to know," I say.

He stands up and kisses my lips, shortly but sweetly.

"When do you wanna tell everyone?" He asks, referring to our friend group.

"It's gonna sound crazy, but I wanna wait until after my first trimester, because I don't want to tell everyone, and then god forbid something happens, you know? The first trimester is the most critical," I answer.

"I don't think it sounds crazy, my love. I think it'd be best to wait until you pass your first trimester. Especially with our friends," He agrees.

"I can't believe we're gonna be parents," I say in shock.

"Me neither," He agreed.

"We should probably go to the doctor and find out how far along you are," He adds.

"Probably, I'll call my doctor," I agree with him and giggle, grabbing my phone.

I dial the number to my doctor's office, and set up an appointment for tommorow at noon.