twenty-nine.

A few weeks have passed since Zane and I decided to take time apart, and Brad and I are casually dating, nothing serious.

And he knows that I still love Zane, yet he agrees to only be with me until I'm ready for Zane again.

Wild.

Brad and I have been spotted out a few times together, and fans have started to catch on about Zane and I.

"Are you wanting to tell the fans? You know, give them an explanation so that they aren't starting rumors as to why you're not with Zane right now?" Brad asks.

I was currently getting ready, Brad and I were headed to a meeting and I wanted to look nice.

I just started though, so I have to rush a little bit otherwise we're gonna be late.

"Like what kind of rumors?" I ask.

"Like, you cheated on Zane with me, or Zane cheated on you with Stass, or David really is the father of your kids, something like that," He answers.

"Should I go on Instagram live and explain it? I'm sure it'll be brought up," I suggest.

"That works," Brad says.

I go on live and instantly, there's over 2 million people watching.

"Hey guys! I have some meetings that I have to get ready for, so I thought I'd go on live and talk to you guys," I say to the camera.

Brad sat next to me on his phone, only half of him being visible to everyone watching.

"Comment some stuff that you want me to talk about and I'll do it," I say.

Brad asks me to step outside of the room for a second while I'm doing my eyebrow, and I step out of the room with Brad while the Instagram live kept going.

"Zane posted a photo," He says.

"Okay..." I reply, confused as to why he's telling me.

"He's mocking you," He adds.

"Huh?" I ask.

He shows me a photo from his Instagram and I read the caption.

@zane: snip snip. when you split from someone, cut off ur hair xx

"Shit, okay, I'll call him in between our meetings," I reply.

We go back into our bedroom and I sit back down at my vanity and keep doing my eyebrows.

"Okay, first topic, wow a lot of you are asking about Zane," I notice.

All the comments said his name.

"Well, Zane and I are on a break, but we're on good terms, we're still good parents together, we just needed some time apart, however I still do love him very much," I say, putting concealer under my brow to clean it up.

"Now y'all want me to talk about Brad, does anyone wanna hear about new music, tour updates, anything besides my relationship status?" I joke, but am serious about it.

"Brad, come here, pleeeeassee," I ask.

Brad comes over and wraps his arms around my neck and kisses my cheek.

(a/n like that^ lmao)

"Does that answer your guys' question?" I ask and laugh.

I talked about possible tour dates, new music and music videos, when I'm acting next, stuff that I actually wanted to talk about.

After about 30 minutes of talking with people, even guesting some fans and talking to them, I finished the livestream and Brad and I left.