ten.

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Hijazi, your babies are healthy and Maya, your levels are perfect, so I think it's good for you guys to go home," The nurse says.

"Thank you so much," I say, getting excited.

The nurse leaves the room so Zane can help me get dressed.

It's been about a week since the twins were born, and Dr. Luruss wanted me to stay a few days longer than usual because my blood levels weren't where they were supposed to be.

Zane helps me get up, and delicately holds my hand to keep me standing.

I felt very sore, but also physically drained, as if my whole body was jelly.

He helps me puty baggy sweatpants on, along with one of his hoodies.

"I'm so happy that we can finally bring the twins home," He says.

"And that means that I can finish writing that song that I've been working on for 2 weeks," I reply.

"Please don't overwork yourself, love, I know you're already pretty tired and with the twins being so little, they're gonna need you 24/7," He says.

"I won't, I promise. Plus, I won't be breastfeeding often, so that takes out a large portion of my time," I replied.

Because I have twin babies, and they seem to get hungry at around the same time, I have to breast pump most of the time, so that one of them doesn't have to wait.

"I know, I just don't want you to get too stressed. I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I reply, and then there's a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say towards the door.

"Alright, you guys ready? Jeff and I put both carseats in Zane's car," Josh came in and said, with Jeff following.

"Yeah, thank you for doing that," I reply.

My car wouldn't have the room for both car seats, unfortunately, so Zane's car is going to be used the most until I buy a bigger car.

The nurse comes in with a wheelchair for me to sit in, and Zane and Josh carry the twins out in their carriers.

Jeff pushes the wheelchair, which sorta makes me uncomfortable, because of him having that massive crush on me.

Also the fact that his ex girlfriend is one of my best friends.

As I'm pushed out of the building, and I'm outside for the first time in a week, I see all of my friends and family cheering me on, along with a couple of fans.

The fans asked for pictures, which I didn't really like, but I took pictures with them anyway.

How did the word even get out as to what hospital I was at?

Oh well.

Zane and Josh get the twins settled into the backseats as Jeff helps me into the car.

He rests his hand on my lower back, while holding my hand and gently helping me into Zane's car.

I finally get into the car, and Jeff helps me buckle up, which he definitely didn't need to do.

He's starting to get a little handsy.

"Alright, thanks, Jeff, I'll see you later," I say quickly, causing Jeff to walk away and I shut the door as gentle as possible, considering the twins were sleeping.

"You ready, baby?" Zane asks after he's buckled with car running.

"Very much so," I reply and kiss him, and then we head home.

Finally.