thirty-five.

A/N

HOLY FUCK I'M SO SORRY,, I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MONTH BUT SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE THAT'S BEEN MAKING ME STAY OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND DKDBJDBDJBE IT'S BEEN A WHOLE ASS MONTH I'M SO SORRY ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY

"I'm thinking about making a Halloween album, with dark songs, but, catchy ones," I say to my label.

I was currently at the office with my manager, head of my label, and a few other people who controlled me.

"I think that sounds like a great idea, it hasn't really been done before, it could be huge," My manager agrees.

"And it could pull in more people of different demographics," My producer adds.

The head of my label, Justina, looks torn between doing a Halloween album, and not doing a Halloween album.

She sighs before giving a final answer.

"Okay, let's do it. I want 13 songs, 2 of them being Target bonus songs, we'll get them on the phone shortly here, and I'm going to give you two months to write, record, and prepare at least 3 music videos, which will be the singles off of your album, any questions?" Justina says.

"Nope," I reply.

"Perfect. I want your 3 singles by the end of the month," She adds.

"The end of the month? That's a week and a half, that's nearly impossible, Justina," My manager disagrees.

"If she really wants this album to happen, we need to make it happen in a certain time schedule. People don't want to listen to Halloween songs after Halloween," Justina pushes back.

"No, it's okay, she's right. I'll have them in time," I accept.

"We'll see you then," Justina replies, as a way to tell us to leave.

We say our goodbyes and head out.

"Why'd you agree with Justina? You know I've gotten her to push back dates a little further," Jess, my manager asks.

"Because I want to prove to her that I'm capable of doing that, I don't want her to think that she should let me go because her other clients can do it but I can't," I answer.

"Smart thinking," Jess agrees.

~

I get home and see Zane playing with the twins in the living room.

Zane gasps to the kids, and quietly, but loud enough so I can hear, says, "I think mommy's home, let's go look!"

I smile to myself, and see my kids running to the door, and I peek around the corner to also see David and his new girlfriend, Bella, sitting on the couch.

"Hi my loves!" I excitedly say to my kids and Zane.

After a long day at work, it feels so good to be able to come home to your beautiful children and your amazing husband.

I hug my kids, who have wrapped themselves around my legs, and I hug Zane and kiss him, shortly but sweetly.

"Hey, David, Bella, it's good to see you guys," I say, smiling at the both of them.

We all decide to go out to Portillo's for dinner, and I end up inviting Heath and Mariah as well because it's been a while since I've seen them, a few weeks actually.

And not for anything bad, I've just been so busy with work that there's been barely any time for friends.