thirty-four.

"Okay so Maya just came over and asked me for the craziest thing," Heath says to the camera.

Bora Bora was over, which was sad, but definitely a much needed trip with my girls.

"I know it sounds crazy but I just wanna thank him for everything," I defend.

"Okay, but that's insane, like I'll still help you, but WOW," Heath replies.

"You wanna tell the viewers what we're talking about?" I ask.

"Baby, your idea, you tell them," He replies.

"Okay, so basically, after watching Heath's most recent video, and seeing how excited Zane was driving his Lambo, I wanna buy Zane his own Lambo, and I want Heath to come help because he's Zane's best friend, and also extremely good with negotiating," I say to the camera.

"Okay, let's do it," Heath agrees, and we head to the shop.

~

After many hours, and letting Heath talk for me, he got the price down below my budget, what a good dude.

"This is such a Zane car, oh my god he's gonna love it!" Heath geeks.

"Oh my god I'm so excited," I said, excitedly.

"Someone's getting laid tonight," Heath joked.

"Oh my god, Heath, shut up," I joke back, embarrassed.

We surprise all of our friends with the new car, but Zane's reaction along with our kid's reaction was by far, my favorite.

I walked inside our new house:

And I was holding Heath's camera

"Bubba, can you come here please? Con, Mee, come here too loves! I have a surprise for daddy," I call out, waiting for everyone to come.

I blindfolded Zane and took his hand, while Connor and Mia walked out.

Heath gets in front of Zane after taking the camera from my hand, and I stood behind Zane, put my hands on his shoulders, and just before I took his blindfold off, I said,

"I saw how excited you got with this thing, and I really wanted to surprise you and give this to you as a thank you for being so patient and loving with me, and being the best father and husband that I could ever wish for, so I got you," And then took his blindfold off, to reveal the car.

"Oh my god, Maya, what the fuck?" Zane says, but then realizes that our kids are right there.

"Oh shit, I mean, damn it, I mean fuck-" Zane kept trying to correct himself, but I interrupted.

"Zane!" I scold, even though I knew he was trying.

"I'm sorry, I'm just, shocked, oh my god," He says and hugs me tightly.

"I love you so much," He adds, and starts crying.

"Bubba, don't cry, it's okay," I reply, while Heath gets all the footage.

"I don't deserve you," He responds, still in tears and crying on my shoulder.

"Don't say that, love, you deserve nothing but the best, the entire world, and more," I tell him.

He wipes his tears and stops crying, then kissing me shortly, but sweetly.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you more, thank you so much," Zane replies.

Heath 'aww's and him and Zane finish off the video with him taking it for a test drive.

That felt so good.

A/N

I'M SO SORRY

I just started college and it's been kicking my ass:/

I'm gonna try updating as much as possible!!

I love y'all though, thank you for everything <3