four.

Janurary 1st, 2019

"You'll be officially 3 months next week, are you excited?" The doctor asks.

"Very much so, when is my official due date?" I ask.

"July 22nd," She answers.

"It's crazy to think that I'm gonna be a mom," I say to myself.

"Well, I'll tell you this. If you're anything like how your mom was, you're going to be incredible," My doctor replies.

I smile to myself, as I realize that my kids are only going to have one grandma, Zane's mom.

It makes me feel so upset, but I try to focus on something else so I don't cry in front of Dr. Luruss.

"Alright, everything looks great! I want to see you in 2 weeks for your next check up, and then we can possibly find the gender," Dr. Luruss says.

"Sounds good, thank you very much Dr. Luruss," I respond.

I schedule my next appointment at the front desk and then head to McDonalds before I go home.

Since exiting rehab, I've gotten really good at eating meals as if I'm feeding an adult.

That's what my doctor told me to call it to remind myself what I am.

I call Zane before pulling into the drive-thru to see if he wants anything.

Zane: hey babe

Me: hi love, I'm at McDonalds, I was just calling to see if you wanted anything

Zane: uhh, can you get me my usual?

Me: Yes I can, do you want anything else?

Zane: No, that'll be it. How was the appointment?

Me: It was good, Dr. Luruss says that everything looks good and next visit, I should be finding out the gender!

Zane: That's amazing, love! I can't wait!

We then talked for a few more minutes before hanging up.

I pull up to the drive-thru and order Zane's usual, and then mine.

"I'll get a chicken sandwich meal, and can I make the fries and drink on that a large, please?" I order.

"Your total comes to $17.84, please pull up to the second window," The lady says through the intercom.

~

"Honey, I'm home! You know, I've always wanted to say that-" I begin to say, until I see what's happening on my couch.

Zane was there, along with another person.

"What's she doing here?" I ask Zane, referring to Gabbie Hanna, who was sitting on my couch.

"Baby, hi, uhm, can I talk to you in the bedroom for a minute?" Zane asks, leaving Gabbie alone while we go to our bedroom.

"Zane Ahmed Hijazi, could you please explain to me what your ex girlfriend is doing on our couch?" I ask, extremely pissed off.

"Nothing happened, she just.. She called me because she just got dumped and needed someone to talk to," He explains.

"So she decided to call her married ex boyfriend? Doesn't she have, I don't know, something called friends?" I ask.

"Listen, love, I don't know why she called me, but I didn't know what to say," He said.

"How about, I don't think my wife would be comfortable with you being alone with me because she's been cheated on in every relationship she's been in?" I suggest.

"You know what? I'm just gonna eat in here, alone. Go spend time with your precious ex girlfriend," I spat.

He tries to hug me but I deny it, walking towards the couch we have in our room, and turning on TV.

He walks out of the bedroom in shame, headed back out to the living room.

He comes back seconds later, and I ask why.

"I told her that she had to leave, and go talk to a friend of hers," He states, grabbing his food and sitting next to me.

Now I sorta feel bad for snapping at him.

I'll just blame it on my pregnancy.