eight.

July 22, 2019

(A/N yes i know its a massive time jump, just go along with it thank you)

"Both of you guys are supposed to come out today, you know," I say, speaking to my massive stomach.

"Well, at least you're at the hospital, and you're having contraptions, so they might be out today," Zane says, holding a camera.

"You know, I don't think you'd be so optimistic if you've been carrying around two babies in your stomach for nine months," I respond.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I just- I want them out," I apologize, considering I kinda snapped at him for no reason.

"It's okay, just blame it on your pregnancy," Zane replies and smiles.

"I love you," I say as he sits on my hospital bed.

"I love you too," He answers, and then kisses me.

"Fuck!" I pull away and yell.

"What?" He asks.

"They're coming," I say as calmly as possible.

"Shit, I'm gonna go get your doctor, okay baby?" Zane panics, running out of the room and getting a nurse that was walking by.

She ran to my doctor, and Zane came rushing back in.

I start yelling in pain, and Zane starts to tell me calmly to take deep breaths.

My doctor runs in, followed by her nurse and we begin the process of birth.

~

"And here's the baby girl," Doctor Luruss says, handing me our baby girl while Zane holds our baby boy.

"Have you guys picked out names yet?" Dr. Luruss asks.

"For the girl, her name is going to be Mia Rosette Hijazi," I respond.

"For the boy, his name is going to be Connor Ahmed Hijazi," Zane answers, after giving time for the doctor to write the names down on the birth certificate.

Rosette was my mom's middle name. Lena Rosette Leone.

Zane's middle name is Ahmed. Zane Ahmed Hijazi.

We wanted to include names that had meaning to us, Connor's middle name has meaning to Zane because it's his ethnicity, and Mia's middle name is important to me because that was my mom's middle name.

"Can you bring in everyone now?" I ask my doctor.

"I will do that, congratulations to you both," She responds and walks out to the lobby, to grab all of our friends to meet the new editions to the vlog squad.

"Wow.. Babe.. I'm officially a mom," I say, in shock.

"We're parents now.. Who allowed this to happen?" Zane jokes in response.

I smile at him and he leans down carefully to kiss me quickly.

We hear the door open, followed by all of our friends walking in.

"Oh my God," Kristen says.

We hear everyone else coo when they see our babies, and in this moment, I felt so important.