seven.

A/N

Hey! Before you read the story, I've got a question for y'all:) would you rather me upload 5 chapters once a week, all at once, or should I space it out? Let me know what you prefer:)

"So what's new with you?" Corinna asks, because her and I haven't been hanging out like we used to.

Josh, Jeff, Scott and Todd were also in the room.

It was sorta awkward, because Corinna and Todd aren't together anymore, but they're coming to the agreement that they weren't right for each other and have both moved on.

I honestly have been distancing myself from Corinna because she started dating Logan Paul, and I'm really not happy with it. After everything he's done, and after Corinna lost her brother to suicide, it just doesn't seem right.

"Well, I'm pregnant," I say casually, causing all of the boys to look up from their phones.

Corinna laughs, and I lift my shirt up slightly.

"Oh my God, you weren't kidding!! Congratulations babe!!" Corinna exclaims, and suddenly, I'm attacked by a group hug from everyone.

Not gonna lie, it's also awkward between Jeff and I.

Cierra and I made a song together, called 'Fall in Line', and her and I are now close friends.

Now that Jeff and Cierra are no longer together, Jeff has admitted multiple times in the vlogs that he thinks I'm "hot" and when he did a video with Zane, he made a comment about "wanting to smash". He's such a fuckboy, and really hurt Cierra.

"Damn, I wish it was mine," Jeff comments.

I laugh nervously, hoping it would make him realize that it made me uncomfortable.

"I'm so fucking happy for you!!" Todd exclaims.

"Congratulations," Scott says and hugs Zane, who came up behind me.

"Thank you, man," Zane replies.

"I can't believe that I'm gonna be an uncle," Josh says.

"Max is gonna have a little friend!" I reply, talking about Josh and Paige's baby, while Zane grabs the hidden camera.

"And he'll be sure to beat up the kids that bully your kid in middle school," Josh jokes, causing all of us to laugh.

"Wow, so you're already planning on my kid being bullied?" I ask, jokingly.

"Oh, come on, your kid is gonna have a YouTuber and a famous fucking singer as parents, you really think your kid isn't gonna be bullied?" Josh responds.

"Okay, what about Max?! His dad is a failed actor!" I joke.

Everyone laughs as Josh flips me off, and then I hug Josh, so he knows that I was joking.