five.

Janurary 8th, 2019

"Okay you guys, so now it's time to tell our friends that we're having a baby," Zane says to the camera.

"So first, I'll be telling Kristen and my younger sister, and then Zane will be telling Heath, Hidaya and his mom, along with Hidaya's mom, because if y'all didn't know, Hidaya and the moms are currently visiting us," I say to the camera.

"Alright, let's go set up the cameras!" He says excitedly and we bring the camera out to the living room, where Jasmine, Hidaya and her mom, Zane's mom, Heath, and Kristen were sitting and talking.

"Okay, so, I know that we called all of you guys here, and it's because we have news," I say.

"Basically, in July, I'm gonna have to start sharing her with someone else," Zane adds.

"Oh my God, you're fucking lying," Kristen tells us.

"I'm not lying, look," I say and lift up my shirt enough to show my tiny little stomach.

"I'm gonna be AN AUNT?!" Hidaya squeals, while Jasmine cries hysterically, along with Zane's mom

"You are," Zane replied.

"MY BABY'S HAVING A BABY!!" Heath exclaims.

He gets up to hug Zane first, and I get a group hug from all the girls in the room.

"When are you finding out the gender?" Hidaya asks.

"Well, I've passed my first trimester, so it could be at my next appointment," I respond.

"But, I was thinking, what if it were a surprise for Zane and I? Like, my doctor would tell someone in the friend group, and we could throw a gender reveal party," I suggest.

"That would be so much fun," Zane agrees.

"I'll be sure to fly you guys out if it doesn't end up happening by the time you guys go back home," I offer to Hidaya and Zane's mom.

--LATER IN THE DAY, AT DAVID'S HOUSE--

"So, I lied to you about something," I say to Erin, who was in the front seat of my car, with Carly in the back.

"Do you wanna guess what I lied to you about?" I ask.

"Is it a big lie or a little lie?" Erin asks.

I shrug and smile, indicating that I wasn't giving her any hints.

"You don't like T.J?" She asks.

"No, I love T.J, he's the coolest," i answer.

"I have an idea but I feel like it's wrong," She states.

"Erin, just say it," Carly chimes in and laughs.

"Are you pregnant?" Erin asks.

"What the fuck?" Carly responds.

I smile and nod, then lifting up my shirt slightly to reveal my little belly with my baby in there.

"Oh my God, fuck you!" Erin exclaims jokingly, causing me to laugh.

Erin hugs me, followed by Carly doing the same.

Now, it was time to tell the rest of the girls, and then David, Jeff (who openly has a massive crush on me), Todd, Scott, Jason (who I will be telling one-on-one) and the rest of the group.