2

I unplugged my phone to see that an unknown number had texted me.

Unknown

Hey Its Donovan, i was wondering if I could take a shower at your place. Long story lol

Me

Yeah! Thats fine!

Donovan

Thanks!

I sent him my address and i canceled my plans of taking a shower. "Hey." i said when he walked in. he went to walk by me and i cleared my throat. "You cant use my shower without telling my Why you can't use your own."

"Um I can't really tell you why because I'd be breaking bro code. Let's just say some stuff is happening." He said and i nodded.

"Bro code?"

"Number 13." He said and I laughed.

"Hey that's my number!" I said smiling. He laughed.

"I guess so." He said smiling.

"Anyways can you please tell me?" I whined.

"No."

"Why not?!"

"Because I can't."

"Do." I said. (Pronounced like Doe, but obviously short for Donovan)

"Do?" He said and i smiled.

"It's your new nickname, you like it?"

"Sure." He said shrugging.

"Do." I said and I frowned at him. He smiled.

"I can't."

"Why?! I swear I won't tell."

"Kyle And DeMar..."

"Stay with me." I said interrupting him and he laughed.

"I could stay for the night..."

"No seriously like for the rest of your time at Duke, stay at my place instead of a dorm room, I have an extra room."

"But you barley know me."

"So? We're friends."

"I guess I will." He said and i smiled.

"I'll help you move your stuff in... tomorrow?"

"Sure." He said smiling. "Thank you so much."

"No problem, and hey your glad you moved out. Them two crazy." I said and he laughed. "Now go take your shower, I won't tell em you told me. I might just pick on em a little."
......
I walked into the gym and music was blaring. I turned the corner and Donovan stood there looking at his phone, shirtless, and drenched in sweat. He looked hot. He looked up and smiled. "Hey Paul." He said and i smiled and nodded. "How you doing?"

"Good good, you?"

"Good. I don't know why we asking. We live together." He said and I laughed and shrugged. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I looked the other way.

"I guess your heading out."

"Yeah, but hey after you finish you wanna go grab lunch?"

"Uh sure, only if you pay."

"I payed last time."

"Yeah but you live in my house, and over the limit for money this month."

"So your broke." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah basically."

"Well then I'll be a good friend and provide the food needed for you for the next three days until November." He said and I laughed.

Against the Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें