21

"Kyrie you have to explain to him!" I groaned. He sat there with a smirk on his face. "Stop! It's not funny, he's mad at me!" He sighed and picked up his phone and put it to his ear.

"Look Donovan, I swear I didn't mean anything by it..." he stopped to listen to Donovan. "He's freaking out telling me that your mad at him." He chuckled. "Ok well see ya later Donovan." He said and he hung up. "He's 100% not mad at you. He said he felt bad and that you were overreacting." I smiled and my phone buzzed.

Do😍😘❤️
Hey! I love you! 😘

Me
Love you to! 😘

I smiled at my phone. "He texting you?" DeMar asked looking over my shoulder.

"No." I said closing out of Messages.

"Really?" He asked and he grabbed my phone. "What's this?" He asked opening I'm assuming my texts. "Awww he loves you!!" He said smiling. I jumped up and tried to grab my phone but he jumped away. "Awww you two texted each other how much you missed each other two days ago."

"DeMar Stop!" I said running after him. He laughed and kept reading our texts.

"Oh! What did he do for you on your birthday huh?" He asked smirking.

"Stop!" I said. "Your gonna find things you don't wanna see!"

"Like what?!" He asked smirking. Just then my phone rang. "No look 'Do' is calling you." He said in a baby mocking voice. He threw me my phone and I sighed and answered it.

"Hey." I said and DeMar made a kissy face and I laughed. "I'm sorry DeMars being an idiot what were you saying?" He laughed.

"It's fine, I was wondering if we could spend time together today?"

"Oh yeah! I'm free now actually. Until dinner." I said smiling. "I'll see you in a few."

"Bye babe."

"Bye Do."

"You hanging out with your boyfriend?"

"At least mine wants to see me."

"Shut up me and Kyle are fine!" He said and we both stopped.

"Your actually dating Kyle?!"

"I um uh... isn't it obvious?" He squeaked out.

"Well yeah but that's so sweet!" I said smiling. He chuckled and walked away. I walked upstairs and into my room. "Hey baby!" I said smiling and I sat beside him. He smiled and kissed me. "What you wanna do?" I asked him and he shrugged. "The teams giving me a hard time about us."

"You need me to get them to stop?"

"No baby it's fine." I said laughing and I kissed him. "I love you though."

"I hope you do." He said laying down. I laid down beside him. We sat in silence for a while. "Where do you see us in five years?" He asked.

"Married definitely." I said and he smiled. "Kids in maybe seven? We'll adopt kids duh." He laughed.

"Yeah, I can agree with that." He said. "We're gonna make it to the point of marriage right?"

"Of course, id marry you right now if I could."

"Why can't you?"

"Because I don't have a ring. We can be unofficially married, well engaged, until I have enough money to buy stuff." I said and he laughed and laid on my shoulder.

"I'd like that." He said smiling. I kissed him softly.

"I would to." I whispered. "Your never gonna leave me Do right?"

"Of course not." He said. "I might get mad and walk out for a little while but I'll never leave you." I pulled his closer to me and he smiled. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Go get it." He said.

"It's fine." I said and he chuckled. "I just wanna stay here with you." I mumbled. He nodded.

"Paul." DeMar said and I groaned and slid out from under Donovan.

"What?" I said opening the door.

"A few of us are going out for lunch if you'd like to come."

"I'm fine." I said and he nodded and smirked.

"Have fun."

"You know I will." I said and I shut the door and slid back into bed. We cuddled for a while till he rolled over and looked at me.

"You wanna go eat?"

"Sure." I said and I sat up. He got up and I watched as he walked across the room. He bent down and picked up a bag that he must have gotten earlier today.

"What you looking at?" He asked and I looked away. He took his shirt off and I laid down and watched him. He rolled his eyes at me. He stopped getting dressed for a second.

"Keep going." I said smirking. He chuckled and took his shorts off. He put a new one on and a shirt. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled up at me. "Love you." I mumbled and I kissed him softly.
......
"Paul!" He groaned. I turned the shower off.

"Yeah what babe?" I asked him. He walked in and showed me his phone.

Donovan Mitchell is in Boston?!
Donovan Mitchell has been out for the regular season with an injured knee and he was supposed to stay in Durham, but he's now seen in Boston having lunch with Paul George!

I didn't read the rest of the article, I knew what it was gonna say. I shrugged. "So? They don't truly know." I said getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my waist. "They don't truly know about me and you. They don't truly know about the things we do." I said and he smiled at me. "And quit frankly I dont care if they find out or not, just as long as your mine I'm happy." I said and I kissed his lips softly. "Now I have to get ready for today so." I said and I pushed him out the door. He laughed as I shut the door. I got ready and changed. Tomorrow was the big day. We were gonna wine I knew it. And then Donovan and I will win next year.