9

"John he won't answer me and he won't text me back. What if he's mad at me?!" I cried. John stood there smiling.

"He's not mad at you."

"What What What If hes hurt?!"

"Paul he's not hurt calm down."

"But why won't he answer me!" I exclaimed and I threw my phone on the ground.

"Paul calm down I swear he's fine."

"I wanna go home." I cried. "Why are you just smiling at me?! I don't feel good, Donovan's mad at me and I don't know why! We were gonna leave yesterday anyways why can't we leave today?!"

"Paul take a breath." He said. Just then my phone started ringing. I answered the FaceTime.

"Donovan!" I said smiling.

"Oh Paul are you ok?!"

"Yeah I uh I'm fine." I said still smiling. "I miss you." I sighed.

"I miss you to." He said.

"Why wouldn't you answer him?" John asked and I kicked him hard and he fell over.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing." I said. "So how's your day been?"

"Ok, I've been kinda lazy I really don't feel like doing anything. I still feel kinda bad but I'll feel better at some point. How about you?"

"Same actually. I'm feeling a little better now but I don't know." I said. John got up laughing and I started to laugh. I flipped the screen around and Donovan started to laugh. "I kicked him over." John grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"Why wouldn't you call Paul this morning?" John said with a smirk on his face.

"I was busy."

"Well he was getting worried."

"Oh I'm so sorry I should have texted you! I didn't mean to worry you this morning was just really busy! I'm sorry Paul!"

"It's ok." I said smiling at him then I glared at John. "He's exaggerating I was that worried I just thought it was strange." He nodded.

"Ok good because I didn't wanna..." he stopped once he realized John was still holding my phone. I went to grab my phone but John ran downstairs with it.

"Mrs. George you said you wanted to meet Paul's friend..."

"No it's ok not right now!" I said trying to grab the phone. Maybe it was the fact that he was shirtless or maybe it's the fact that both of us were. Maybe it's just because I wanted to talk to him and not her.

"Oh thank you John!" She said smiling. I glared at him.

"You set this up." I mumbled to him and he nodded.

"Hello... Donovan?"

"Yes ma'am." He said. "How are you today?"

"I'm just fine how are you?"

"Good good." He said. "How's it like up in LA?"

"It's wonderful how about in Durham?"

"It's fine." He said nodding. "Getting colder."

"Yes, now Donovan." She said and I groaned and I guess Donovan heard me because he laughed. She asked him question after question.

"Mom." I said and I went to grab the phone.

"Never take anything out of you moms hands young man!" She said and Donovan laughed. "Now Paul leave there's a few more questions I wanna ask him." She said and I nodded. I walked outside the door and stood there. "Donovan." She said.