18

Donovan's POV
I woke up and checked my phone. I had a notification.

It's Valentine's Day!!!!!! Make sure to treat Paul amazing today!!!! Don't forget to tell him you love him!!!!
Made December 5

I stared at it and my eyes filled with tears. "Why would I ever be so stupid? No one in this world is anything like Paul how could I mess up." I grumbled to myself as I got up and got dressed. "And pulling that joke on him made it even worse." I walked out to the living room and there was a box and an envelope in the kitchen counter. I walked over to it and looked at the name on top.

To Donovan

I looked down at it confused. "Someone came over earlier and dropped that off." Kyle said and I jumped around.

"You scared me." I said and he nodded.

"They told me not to wake you up because they wanted you to have a good Valentine's Day." Kyle said smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the small box. I ran my fingers over the velvet box. opened it and I gasped.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "N n no college kid can afford this! No one can afford this!" I said taking the silver and gold Rolex out of the box.

"What?" Kyle asked and he walked over and looked at it. He gasped. "Well open the card." He said and i neatly put the watch down and opened the card.

Dear Donovan,
I loved it when I used to call you mine
When we used to be together all the time
I still think about you every single day
Because you make me happy in every single way
Sometimes I laying In bed and think about if you would have stayed
But I love you enough to let you go away
So don't worry it's ok.

I'm sorry for the sappy poem that's gonna make your cry, it made me cry. I just wanted to let you know this Valentines Day that I still love you more than anything and nothing will change that. No one in this world will ever compare to you. I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Paul George

I put the card down and Kyle stood there looking at me. I burst into tears. "Donovan?" He said and he went to pick up the card but I shook my head no. He nodded. "You gonna get him something?"

"I don't know." I said and I took a deep breath in and tried to stop crying. "Kyle I love him."

"I know... wait what?!" He said. "I-I-I didn't know you two were actually a thing and...."

"I know." I said and I grabbed my keys off the counter. "But I Uh have to go." I said walking out. I drove over to his house and walked up to his door and stood there not knowing if I should knock or walk in or even be here at all. The door opened and I jumped.

"Wondered how long you'd stand there." He said and I shrugged.

"Paul." I said. "Look I didn't get you anything I'm gonna be honest. I'm not gonna show up with something later and say that I forgot to give it to you. But I am going to tell you that just because I didn't get you something or just because we aren't together anymore doesn't mean I don't love you." I said and he nodded.

"I know." He said and he sighed. "Look you wanna come in." He said and he moved to the side. I walked into the house I hadn't been in in a while. He sat down and motioned for me to sit down beside him. "Donovan." He said and I looked at him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you and kicked you out. I wish we could still be together I really do..."

"Then why aren't we together?"

"Because aren't you not happy with me?"

"Paul that's crazy, of course you make me happy." He looked at me smiling.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I said smiling. His lips crashed into mine and I laughed. I then focused on the pair of big soft plump lips against mine that I hadn't kissed since December. It's like we picked up right where we left off, with so much love and passion. It's like the kiss never ended. Neither of us wanted it to end. I moved away for a second and he frowned. "I need to breath normally." I said smiling.

"Ok." He said and he pulled me against him and he started to kiss my jaw line. He moved down to my collar bone and I moaned.

"Paul." I moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your in therapy now right?"

"Yeah." I said and he pushed me onto the sofa. His lips still connected with my chest and neck. I groaned. He found my sweet spot right under my jaw line. "Paul, fuck." He stopped and kissed my lips softly then he sat up.

"Like actually can we talk a little bit?" He asked and I glared at him and sat up. He smiled softly at me. "Look about what happened it's just, I couldn't think about you cheating on me because I thought we were doing perfectly fine and..."

"I know Paul you don't need to explain it." I said and he nodded. "But Paul when you left was when I realized I needed you most. Being hurt like I am is mentally draining and I never realized how much you did for me until we weren't together anymore. I needed you then more than I've ever needed you. Cause from here on out is the hard part. The mentally grueling part. It's hard to watch you shine every night from my sofa."

"I know." He said looking away. "I'm sorry. If you ever need anything you know you can tell me."

"Well I need you Paul."

"And I need you to Donovan."