10

I walked up to my door with a huge smile on my face. I walked in. I walked up to his room and walked in. He wasn't there. I walked back downstairs. "Hello?" I yelled through the house.

"Paul!" He yelled and I laughed. A few seconds later I heard him running down the stairs. He ran around the corner holding a towel around his waist. I smiled and walked up to him. He pulled me into a wet huge. I smiled and hugged him. I looked down and smirked. I ran my thumb over his abs wiping "something" off of them.

"Make sure your cleaned up before you come see me next time. K." I said and I wiped my thumb on his towel. He bit his lip and I laughed.

"Sorry." He said and i smiled.

"Hey a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do." I said. "But next time lie more about how many girls you've fucked."

"You heard the whole conversation."

"Yeah. It wasn't bad though." I said smiling. "She likes you."

"How do you know." He said.

"We talked for a little bit."

"About?"

"Just my life and stuff." He nodded.

"I'm glad you came back."

"Yeah I am to. We both just decided that it's best for us to have another day off."

"I was lonely here without you." He said. "How you feeling?"

"Good actually I think I'm over whatever I had."

"Yeah me to." He said.

"Why did you actually cry last night."

"Just what I told you mom. I wasn't gonna lie to her."

"How many girls have you actually fucked?"

"More than I can count." He said smiling. I laughed.

"How bout you. Your over there laughing but over the past week I've seen more of you on FaceTime this week then I'll ever see." He said and I chuckled.

"I don't know more than I tell my mom."

"And how many do you tell your mom?"

"One." I said. "The first one." He shook his head. "Hey I'm gonna unpack and..." I turned around. "Right. John has my bag, you wanna walk over with me?"

"Sure." He said. "Let me just throw on some clothes." He said and i nodded. He walked upstairs. I waited for him to come back down. "Ok let's go." He said and he threw me a jacket. "It gets cold in the evenings."

"Then why aren't you wearing a jacket?"

"Because I don't get cold." He said. I nodded.

"I'm not giving you my jacket when you get cold." I said and he nodded. We walked out. "So." I said staring at the snow on the ground. It wasn't anything new for their to be snow. I've only been here six months but the snow was getting annoying. Scrapping the snow on the ground as I walked.

"What?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I um uh... never mind." I said. We walked in silence for a while. He shivered and I stopped.

"Your cold?"

"Yeah." He said and i nodded.

"I told you you'd get cold."

"I know." He said and I slid my jacket off and threw it at him. He frowned but put it on anyways. I smiled because the sleeves were a little long and the whole jacket was a little big. "Now your cold."

"Yeah a little, bit I'm taller so I get more body heat."

"That's not how it works." He said and I laughed. He smiled up at me. We made small talk until we got to John's place. I walked in.

"Hey bro I'm here." I said. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey!" He said. He glanced at Donovan and smirked. "Your boyfriends wearing your hoodie."

"No he just got cold on the way up here because he claimed he didn't get cold so he didn't wear one."

"You wouldn't give me your hoodie."

"No." I said.

"Why not?"

"Because our friendship is different. We're more like brothers."

"And y'all are more like boyfriends." He said and I laughed.

"No." I said. "But anyways I came to get my stuff."

"Oh yeah." He said and he walked away and came back with my bag. He rolled it to me and I grabbed it.

"Thank you." I said walking out.

"Hey have fun tonight."

"You know we will." I said and I winked at him. We shut the door and I glanced behind us. John was watching us out the window. "Hey Do, go with it." I said and I turned and kissed him. He looked at me like I was insane but kissed me. Even if it was a joke, he was an amazing kisser. "I love you." I said making sure John was able to see what I said and I winked at him with the eye John couldn't see. Finally our lips slowly separated. Right after I missed having his soft plump lips against mine. I ran my hand through my hair. "Sorry I just had to fool around with him." I said and Donovan laughed.

"I know. You aren't just gonna stop and kiss me." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah." My moms words ran through my head. If the right opportunity comes up don't miss it. "Donovan." I said and he looked at me. "What would you do if I did stop and kiss you?"

"Well I guess I'd kiss you back?" He said and I connected our lips together.