20

I opened the door and a man stood there smiling. "Thank you." I yawned and I grabbed my bags and shut the door. At least the day got a little better. Wait! I immediately turned around and opened the door again and threw my arms around him. I pulled him into my room and he laughed. "You came. I thought you couldn't make it."

"I worked some things out to come see you play." He said smiling. I yawned.

"I'm so sorry, I know you wanna talk and so do I but I've gotta get at least one hour of normal sleep under my belt." He chuckled.

"I'm fine with that." He said and I laid down. I pulled him down with me and he gasped but the laughed. I kissed his jawline and then his lips.

"Love you Do." I said and he smiled. I pulled him against me and went to sleep.
............
I woke up and it was dark outside. "Shoot! I missed dinner with the team!"

"Hey Paul it's fine." He mumbled and he pressed his lips against mine. "Go back to sleep." He mumbled and I found myself laying back down and holding him as he slept in my arms. I drifted off.

"Dude get up!" DeMar yelled.

"Hmm?"

"Aww What the fuck man?!" Donovan said and DeMar gasped and burst out laughing as he ran out of my room. I sat up.

"Hey babe I gotta get up, I have to play in a few days." He nodded and sat up. I got up and took a shower. I walked out with a towel wrapped around my waist. He stared at me and I smirked. "Hey baby don't stare. It's not nice to stare." He rolled his eyes but still looked at me. I picked something out to wear from my bag and dropped my towel.

"Damn." He whispered.

"Later tonight." I winked and he chuckled. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Can you stay like this for a few hours?" He asked and I blushed.

"Do I have to go." I said and he kissed my jawline. "Mmm." I mumbled and I felt him smile on my jawline. I sighed. "Baby." I said.

"Paul it's six in the morning you know they aren't gonna get up till 8." He said. I turned around to face him. I pulled him against me.

"Your so cute." I said and he chuckled. "No really, I love how your shorter than me." I smiled. He looked up at me and smiled. I kissed his lips softly.

"Your already hard." He mumbled against my lips and I blushed. "I make you hard?"

"You make me all sorts of things." I said and it was his turn to blush. "Maybe you could quickly help me with it." I said and he kissed me.
...........
Let's just say quickly never came. "Paul!" He moaned as I thrust into him hitting his prostate.

"Shh baby I don't know who's my neighbor." I said and I ran my hand down his arm. I started rolling my hips against and he groaned. I new exactly where his prostate was and I hit it a few times.

"Fuck Paul!" He moaned. "I'm gonna..." he let out an unmanly moan and he came. His muscles tightened around my dick causing me to come. I ran my hand through his come on his chest and I licked it off my fingers.

"Nothing sweeter." I said and he rolled his eyes. I cleaned him up 😉, and laid down beside him. "Shit! I have to go!" I said jumping up. I threw clothes on. "I love you Do. See you later." I said And I I ran downstairs. Everyone was sitting there. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Paul where were you last night?" Coach asked.

"I'm sorry something just came over me yesterday. I felt awful." He nodded and went back to what he was doing.

"What's this?" Kyrie said pulling my shirt collar down.

"Stop." I said hitting his hand away.

"Why?"

"Because it's weird that your touching me like that."

"Aww is Do the only one who can do that to you?" He asked in a baby voice but he "mimicked" me when he said Do. I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Who gave you the hickey?"

"I don't know what your taking about." I said shrugging him off of me. "Can you get off of me?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked smirking.

"Because..." I looked up at Donovan walked back up to the elevator. I groaned and pushed him off of me, I stood up and followed him to the elevator. As the door was closing I slipped in. He sighed and leaned against the wall. "Do." I said softly.

"Don't call me that." He said sharply.

"Donovan Stop, you know I would never do that to you. And with Kyrie?! You just came down at the wrong time." He huffed. "He was nagging me about the hickey you gave me and I told him to stop and he was trying to get me to say something about you I promise. Do I..."

"Donovan." He said coldly.

"Donovan I wouldn't lie to you. Babe I promise." I said. The doors opened and he walked out.

"I came all this way to watch you play." He said and he walked into my room. I caught the door before he slammed it.

"I know you did baby." I said. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Get off of..."

"Shhh Donovan please." I whispered. "I swear I would never do that to you. Go ask Kyrie he was just joking." He sighed and looked at me.

"I don't know if I feel stupid or what." He said.

"I don't know if I should laugh or not." I said and he smiled.

"Go back with the team." He said and he pushed me towards the door.

"Wait!" I said as he opened the door for me. "Do you believe me?"

"I'll think about it." He said smirking and he winked at me then shut the door.