Chapter 3

R.V. was walking towards the library to read more about cybertrons past, while she was walking she bumped into someone she looked up and saw a slender mech with the same color scheme and with a visor on "my deepest apologies sir, I wasn't looking where I was going" R.V. apologized but the mech just nodded in forgiveness and said "Question: what's your designation" he said through different recordings "Ravena Venus but you can call me R.V. what is your designation?" she questioned "designation: Soundwave" the femme nodded to Soundwave and said "it seems we're heading the same way wouldn't you mind to accompany me?" Soundwave nodded and both of them went to the library in Kaon.

When they reached the library they both splitted ways, going to there own section in the library. As R.V. finished her fourth data pad, she reaches for another one when a servo brushed against hers, she looked at the owner of the servo and saw a mech with his upper body painted as red and his legs a bit of blue, the mech then apologized but R.V. told him it was alright "what is your designation?" the mech asked "R.V." the midnight colored femme said making the mech's optics widen a bit "R.V.? As in the R.V.? The very first femme gladiator and the one who defeated Megatronus R.V.?" the mech asked making the femme a bit uncomfortable "yes I am, and who are you?" she finally asked his name "Orion, Orion Pax not many people visit the library and I loved reading and learning cybertron's past" "so am I Orion, so am I" the femme said making Orion smile, he then reached for the datapad he was supposed to read and gave it to the femme "here since you are interested as well don't worry I've read this datapad many times" Orion reassured, the femme smiled and took the datapad from the mech's servo with her smile on her faceplates "thank you Orion, your a very gentlemech".

It was already night when R.V. back home, as R.V. reached home her sister hugged her with a grin "hey sis can you sing me the song you said you will sing to the one you love?" she asked "Ok Arcee but you have to sleep after I sing it Ok?"

I thought I found a love but she was just a fling.And then I met a girl,and felt a different thing.It's like your hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string.Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing.It was a thing called a zing.And I wanted to sing,and listen to the ballads of a man named Sting.Baby, looks in your eye.And it's suddenly spring like when Nala looked at Simba in the lion king.Zinging in the air and I don't have a care.I'm winging from the zing that we share.Zinging in the rain.Now I'm feeling no pain.It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing.So listen all you zingers from here to beijing.You better grab a box of strings and get ready to cling cause if love was money, you'd better be yelling "cha - ching",cause next to zing, cupid's arrow's a little bee sting, it was a zing and a zang and a ziygididy and there was one only onelady in the zing for me cause when you zing (when you zing)!You better know one little thing: the only bling you're gonna sling is a wedding ring!Zinging in the air.Now I don't have a care.I'm winging from the zing that we share.Zinging in the rain.Now I'm feeling no pain.It's a real time for celebrating cause you're my zing.To the zing y'all,ba - da - bing y'all.Gonnna knock you out right outta that ring y'all.Better ring y'all, happening y'all.Pay attention to the undead king, y'all!

As R.V. finished singing she carried her 18 vorns old sister to her room, she kissed her forehelm as her loving gesture towards her sister. But what the sisters don't know was there lives were about to change.