Chapter 7

As Arcee and Jack was in an alleyway, Jack hopped off Arcee's seat and said "what are you?" in a panicked way "I don't exist, tell anyone about me and I will hunt you down" Arcee said making the boy run to another alley, as Arcee continued to give chase, Black Widow turned to where Jack went leaving the two cons to chase Arcee down. As Jack was running away from the lamborghini Jack yelled "I don't even know her!" he yelled at Black Widow, but Black Widow only said"calm down Jack, I won't hurt you, but you must go with the flow for now" said Black Widow. A few moments later Arcee drived through just above the roof of Black Widow's alt. mode "hop on!" Arcee commanded Jack and he did as told, driving away from the three cons.

The three con transformed some of their parts to guns and starts shooting at the two wheeler and human, Arcee drives in a highway and Jack covering his head to avoid getting hit "why are those guys shooting at us!?" Jack asked the two wheeler "there's no us kid, and they're no guys" Arcee answered, Black Widow got an autobot signal in her screen and commanded the two cons to stop Bumblebee as Black Widow sped up to match her speed with the two wheeler also known as her sister as Bumblebee was taking care of the two cons. As Bumblebee manage to lose them he bumped Black Widow's bumper hard making her skid a bit and Bumblebee to pass her "friend of yours!?" "family" as the two bots, Jack and the three cons were chasing them down. A boy about 12 years old was playing his RC car in an underpass with frizzy hair and glasses saw Jack in Arcee's seat drift a bit in front of him "whoa" the boy said in awe "you have no idea" Jack said getting off Arcee as the boy went to him, suddenly the two cons has manage to reach them as both of them drives down the hill and transformed to their bipedal mode as Arcee to transformed "this ends here cons" she said the word cons with venom in her voice as she then started to fight the two cons as one violet and black lamborghini was in a shady area watching her 'hmm she's improved in combat' Black Widow thought 'but not enough to actually offline me'. As the two boys watched the 12 year old asked "what are they?" "talking cars that turn into robots or the other way around" as the fight went on one of them manage to hit Arcee, as Bumblebee appeared and punched one of the cons and accidentally stepped on the boys toy car. As Bee got distracted he was shot and the two cons was about to fire "leave him alone!" the boy said making the two cons both aim their guns at the two boys 'time to transform to my aerial mode' Black Widow thought and she transformed to her aerial mode which looks exactly the same as Soundwave's alt mode. "please" "bad call" as one of the cons approached them making them run in a sewer pipe, as the con was about to reach them Bee managed to save them, as both con now beat the scrap out of Bee but as both cons was about to finish the two bots, Bulkhead came to the scene "who's ready to rumble" he tried to scare the two cons but they stood their ground, confused then the three bots heard the engine of an aerial vehicle they turned and saw a drone. As Black Widow started to shoot at them she then transformed just in front of the two cons.

Arcee felt rage in her as she saw the frame of her so called sister "long time no see, Arcee"