Chapter 8

Cons against Bots, Good against Evil, sister against sister, as both sides were waiting for the other to attack "R.V." Arcee sneered "Arcee, long time no see, sister" Black Widow said "don't call me sister" Arcee said with hatred Black Widow faked chuckled and said with a smirk "is that anyway to greet your older sister". The autobots stood alert till one of them accidentally moved and Black Widow saw it and dashed towards Bee making the scout beep in surprise, Black Widow punched the scout with a bit of her monstrous and demonic strength making the scout fly towards a wall and be knocked out, Bulkhead then turned one of his servo's to his wrecking ball and the other his guns, he first tried to hit her with his wrecking ball but Black Widow swiftly and smoothly dodged it as he starts to shoot at her but every hit doesn't seem to phase her, as she took out her now electric whip she whipped it towards his wrecking ball and making it wrap around it, as Bulkhead was trying to free his wrecking ball, Black Widow with a bit of effort, starts to swing her whip bringing the wrecker with it. As she continued to spin him around she then let her whip disperse to nothing as the wrecker flew to the other wall and knocking him out.

It was now Black Widow and Arcee left "just like you said, I hated you, despised you" Arcee said as she activated her arm blades "well then let see if you did make progress" Black Widow said and activated her ability to electrocute a bot with her talons. Both sisters waited for each other to move, Arcee shifted a bit and Black Widow made a dash toward her and strangled Arcee and she electrocute her making the two wheeler to scream in pain, Arcee tried to kick her sisters side but she caught with her other servo easily :Black Widow return back to the ship we're preparing the groundbridge for his return: Starscream said through their comm, Black Widow dropped her sister and kicked her tanks, making the other wheeze in pain and for her to glare "be lucky that you survived or else you would've joined the Allspark with our clan" Black Widow said as the three cons transformed to their alt mode and drove through a groundbridge that led them back to the Nemesis.

When the cons passed through, Jack and the boy went to the bots, the boy went to Bee's side only to see him coming out of his knocked out state, the same with Bulkhead, Jack then went to Arcee to check her only to see that she's losing consciousness from the shock and pain that inflicted in her tanks "um guys, she needs help I think she's losing consciousness" Jack said Bee beeped and comm'ed Ratchet for a groundbridge.

As the three autobots passed through, Bee immediately brought Arcee to medbay and Ratchet started to heal her, Optimus saw Arcee badly wounded and asked Bulkhead "what happened to Arcee?" "uh we encountered R.V. and we were forced to engage in battle" he said not telling the part that two humans saw them "oh yeah uh Optimus two humans saw our battle and....." Bee trailed off, Optimus seemed thoughtful for a minute and decided to let them bring the two humans to their base for their safety.

How would Megatron react when he discovered that Black Widow gain new abilities? Will he use her as a weapon?

To be continued