Chapter 31

Many days have passed, the Decepticons were not the same without the commander all heard of the devastation that she was badly injured and may not be able to survive. Megatron became more short-tempered, Knockout never leaving medbay, the vehicons felt alone, her Dinobots were restless without their alpha, but who was most impacted by the femme's injuries is Soundwave. He felt responsible, he felt that it should have been him and not her, he worked non-stop just to get his processor out of the incident that happened, he couldn't recharge without having a nightmare of the incident. He already lost his cassettes from the war, he can't lose his sparkmate too.

He sighed and left his berthroom and went to medbay where she lay motionless and on life support, Knockout was about to check on her but is startled by the eyes and ears of the Decepticons "she isn't responding to any but her brainwave activity is high but the good news is her vitals are already stable, we just have to wait for her to wake up" Soundwave nodded in acknowledgment as he caressed her snout as she vents steadily, Megatron entered the medbay and saw Soundwave caressing her snout lovingly as Knockout told him about her condition.

Arcee is in so much grief, she already too much she cannot afford to lose her only sister, she was in her room looking at pictures in a datapad back when they were in Cybertron, she smiled as she remembered the pranks that they pulled at their creators, she came upon a song that her sister sang when she was only 7 vorns old if she had nightmares, she put it on speaker to let the grief she feels through the song

all of the Autobots heard this and knew that it was from Arcee, all of them knew this song as it touched the heart of sparklings and adults back on Cybertron, Ravena sometimes writes songs about the future she wants for Cybertron and her sister.

Back to the Decepticons, they were talking in medbay until they heard something coming from the femme the chatter stopped when they heard another whimper, the three looked at her body in anticipation and saw her clawed finger twitch as her optics began to open slightly showing her vibrant purple optics, the first one to react was Soundwave when he saw her attempt to stand up as he supported her 'easy sweetspark you suffered too much damage'  he said through their bond as she nuzzled him in apology for worrying him, Megatron then walked over to the two and pets her head "you've done well Black Widow, you will be off duty until you are sure you are in top shape to continue, Dreadwing can take over while you recover. But for now, rest my dear student" he said with sincerity, as Knockout helps Soundwave carry her to his room and take care of her while she heals for the rest of the day.