Chapter 28

Somewhere in the Antarctic, in a pile of snow buried the SiC of the Decepticons and the Autobot infiltrator, Ravena dug her way out with Dreadwing on her back nearly unconscious from the avalanche, the predacon nudged him awake he blinked his optics and saw the concerned look of his older sister like figure "I'm alright sister, thank you for saving me though" she purred and he adjusted on her back when she knew he wouldn't fall and has a tight grip, she stretched her wings and with all her might took off to where she caught scent of her other brother-like figure and former SiC. Soundwave is in his room keeping watch of his sparkmate's signal, he saw that they were moving fast towards an Autobot sign he activated a hidden camera in Ravena's chest plate and saw that she landed in front of the Autobot leader, the Prime got into a fighting stance and Soundwave heard and saw his sparkmate transform into her raptor form only upgraded

 Soundwave is in his room keeping watch of his sparkmate's signal, he saw that they were moving fast towards an Autobot sign he activated a hidden camera in Ravena's chest plate and saw that she landed in front of the Autobot leader, the Prime got...

Ravena stood on all fours watching Starscream carefully as the Prime and SiC fought, she gave a warning growl and attacked Starscream only to be stabbed on her sides with his talons she whimpered and breathed heavily as she tried to stand up as Starscream gets ahold of the relic, she screeched towards Dreadwing and Optimus warning them of the former SiC.

Ravena managed to stand up and sneaked outside behind Starscream on top of the roof waiting for an opening to attack when she heard him mention Cliffjumper, she pounced on his back, scratching, clawing, and biting little bits of the metal. Starscream tried to remove the femme from his back but failing miserably though when he got a hold of her tail however he threw her towards the Prime and SiC making all three fall on impact, the femme scrambled to her feet and hit a bulldozer out of their way before they could be crushed giving Optimus the opportunity to attack him but got thrown away to carts, the femme shot fire at Starscream along with Dreadwing as he tried to attack only to be thrown next to the Prime.

The silver seeker turned towards the midnight colored indoraptor with an evil grin as he strode towards her with menacing steps as if mocking her "and as for you I will destroy you so that you can join your pathetic, weak, and useless clan of yours" the Prime and the Decepticon felt rage in their spark, Ravena felt rage and the need to kill in her bond with Soundwave she knew that he is not happy on what the silver seeker said. Starscream was about to hit her with his fist when Dreadwing rapid fired from the above startling the silver seeker as Optimus placed the bomb on the armors back, Ravena took that as her cue to run towards Dreadwing and helped him up as he activated the bomb all three waited in anticipation if it worked but obviously it didn't as they heard the former SiC cackle. This time Ravena pounced on Starscream giving both Optimus and Dreadwing to place bombs around the silver seeker.

Dreadwing gave her the signal and she retreated back to the side of the mechs as Starscream fell from his doom, Optimus tried to convince Dreadwing to join the Autobots but he refused Ravena nudge him to go back to the warship telling him in the comm. link that she will deal with him, she transformed in her cybertronian mode and prime saw that her side is bleeding "Ravena..." he called and pointed at her side "it's ok Optimus but I suggest you go back before they get suspicious" she said as a ground bridge appeared behind her and as she walked through she immediately saw her sparkmate as he helps her go to Knockout for medical attention.