Chapter 5

Many years later

Cybertron soon became inhabitable due to the war of the Decepticons and Autobots. Both sides left cybertron and went to a planet called, Earth. A femme was scouting the area in her aerial mode, scanning the area for energon  till she picks up an energon signal :Soundwave I got a signal, should I check?: the femme questioned the bot on her comm. :yes you may, but be careful the autobots probably got the signal as well: Soundwave answered in different clips, Black Widow quickly made a sharp turn right and made it to the mine in a matter of minutes because of her speed :Black Widow to Soundwave I have found an energon mine that can last all of us for at least a year: she reported to the surveillance officer :I'm sending my coordinates: as Black Widow sent her coordinates to the surveillance officer.

In the Nemesis

As Soundwave received her coordinates, he activated a groundbridge big enough for the ship to pass through. As the ship passed through, Soundwave got an autobot signal and immediately commed Black Widow to warn her :Black Widow be careful there's an autobot signal in your location: :got it: Black Widow answered

Back to Black Widow

As Black Widow landed she transformed to her original form, her faceplates hold no emotion, her once gentle servo's are now changed to talon like fingers, as she was scouting the energon mine she saw an autobot all to well from the horns on its alt. mode 'Cliffjumper' she thought, she transformed her servo to her guns and as if on time the Nemesis reached the area the autobot sensed the ship and transformed the ships cannon shoots Cliffjumper making him fall in the energon mine,  the ship then sent out grounders and Black Widow teleport-ed in front of the grounders, making Cliffjumper comm Arcee "Arcee about that back up" "make sure that he doesn't escape we need to extract information on where they're hiding" Black Widow said "fair warning cons I'll put a few dings in you" Cliffjumper transformed into his alt. mode driving straight to the decepticons and starts attacking them, one of them fell in the mine offlined because he was stabbed by a shard of energon in his spark, but unluckily Cliffjumper faced Black Widow, she punched his faceplates hard enough to make him stumble into the circled grounder cons, they started to kick him and punch him around till one of them managed to cut his right horn and making him fall into the mine again. "You want the horns? you got em" he then transformed his servo's into his guns and starts shooting at the cons, the cons fire back and Cliffjumper dodges all of them till Black Widow shoots the energon crystal behind Cliffjumper making it explode.

The heavily damaged auto bot was dragged inside the Nemesis, as they entered the bridge bringing in Cliffjumper in front of Starscream "Scream, its been awhile *cough* so, where's your master?" Cliffjumperasked with a bit of sarcasm "never mind him, I am my own master" Starscream said and plunges his talons in Cliffjumper's spark chamber making Black Widow look away for she remembers the massacre of her clan because of her "anymore questions?" as he removed his talons and a small energon pool formed "clean that up" Starscream ordered the two grounders "take the body to my quarters I'm going to extract information on his drives" Black Widow lied and the two grounders obliged and brought Cliffjumper's body to her quarters. When the two grounders left she checked Cliffjumper's drives to see his memories with her sister, Arcee. what she saw made her relieved that her sister managed to move on but she knew one day that her sister or her disease will offline her. When she was finished she felt energon in her throat and immediately went to her bathroom and coughed energon with a bit of black, as she finished her coughing fit she recomposed hersekf and went back to the bridge "negative, it seems that he erased it all before hes offlined" she lied once more "very well then Black Widow you may go now, I will you if you are needed" Srtarscream said "yes commander Starscream" Black Widow said and return to her quarters, unknown of her that there surveillance officer saw that she was coughing energon and lied twice to there commander.

To be continued

Ok I'm gonna make it clear R.V. likes Optimus as a brother and as for Ultra Magnus as a friend and as for Soundwave well a lover and sorry if its short