Chapter 16

In the Autobot Base

As Optimus and Ratchet returned back to base with the unconscious femme on Ratchet's shoulder, the rest of the team and two of the three children were shocked that they managed to capture the strongest femme alive, Arcee walked up to her leader and medic with a shocked expression "how did you manage to capture her nonetheless managed to knock her out?" "she's like very strong and nearly unbeatable" said Jack, Ratchet laid the ill femme in their interrogation table  and strapped her down with special metal that can weaken her abilities to half "we managed to catch her while her guard was down and Optimus took that chance to bound her down and knock her out" Ratchet answered as he finished to bound the femme down in the interrogation bed. As time pass by with Optimus helping Ratchet to patch up his arm from the damage the Terrorcons did to him and Jack to leave the Autobot base trying to live a normal life and Miko deciding to stay in the base, they heard the Decepticon infiltrator groan, Black Widow tried to lift her arm up only to realize she was bounded down by the special metal that she told to Ratchet that can weaken her 'Ratchet' she thought and start to struggle to try and release herself from the special metal "it's no use con" she heard the voice she deeply cared about despite what they think about her "Arcee, what do you Autobots want?" she said nearly in a weak voice, using dark energon for an army and with the special bounding her down she was weak to her core "we want answers about why you joined the Decepticons and why you killed your clan" said Optimus walking into the room next to Arcee. Black Widow just chuckled but only for her to cough out a mix of dark energon, red energon and the normal blue energon with a black substance, Ratchet was in the room as well and was shocked at the sight 'her disease is slowly spreading, if I can't find a cure for it and Arcee learned the truth she will be devastated' Ratchet thought with pity, after her coughing Black Widow just smirked and said "if you only knew Arcee" Arcee wanted to slap the smirk off her sisters lips, as she was about to do so, Optimus placed his servo on Arcee's shoulder and shook his head no, Arcee than sat in a create near the interrogation table where her sister was bounded down "Ravena you maybe a criminal because of your crime of killing your clan but I know that there must be a much more deeper reason as to why so tell us why" Optimus said "I already told you and Arcee knows it, I killed my clan to test my powers and I joined the Decepticons willingly" she answered but Optimus saw in her optics that she saw sadness in her eyes "Ravena there is something that-" but he was cut off of a vision back when R.V. was still young in the high council and her begging to keep Arcee alive and R.V. showed why and the next scene made his optics widen in shock "R.V. you must kill your clan because they are planning to take over cybertron using you as a weapon" and then just after the high council finished saying that the scene changed to when she killed her parental units and see that her optics held betrayal, sadness and regret before she shoots them with lubricants falling down her cheekplates the scene changed once more to where she  is now covered in energon with her own blood reporting a mission success and the mission that she was assigned to infiltrate the Decepticons and be the spy and send the plans to Ratchet during the war, everything she had done during the centuries of war to help the Autobots win and about her disease. After R.V. showed Optimus the real reason to him through visions, Optimus shook his helm after it and looked at the femme with pity who took the greatest risk to help out the Autobots and protect her beloved sister, Arcee activated her gun and placed it on her older siblings helm she looked at her with hatred "what did you do to him?" Arcee commanded but Optimus stopped her and told her he was alright.

 After some time with the three Autobots trying to gain information from their captive, R.V. took a deep breath and screeched so loud that they have to cover their audio receptors, after the sound died down it was silent before the sound of scratching and screeching  and apart of the roof fell down and a hole fit enough for her velociraptors to pass through 3 of the Raptors fought the Autobots while one was freeing their master, the raptor manage to break the metal that's bounding R.V. down the raptor nudged her master to her back and R.V. hopped on the raptor's back and called for the Raptors to retreat now and they exited through the roof where the hole was with the prime and two-wheeler to shoot at them missing them. While running through the desert Black Widow requested for a ground bridge and as a ground bridge appeared in front of them the raptors sped up and passed through and are now on the flight deck of the ship. The Raptors helped Black Widow towards her room and laid her down on her berth for her to rest.