Chapter 11

Black Widow's ice breath hit one of the crates near Bulkhead "uh boss bot think we need a new hiding spot" as Black Widow pounced him acting as if she would snap his head off with her sharp teeth, Arcee saw this and let out an enraged roar she ran towards her sister whilst shooting at her, Bulkhead manages to break free and shoots at her making Black Widow screech at him and hit him with her tail making the wrecker fly towards Bumblebee. While Black Widow was distracted Arcee took advantage of this and starts punching her and kicking her "This is for Tailgate!" she punched her on her side "and this is for Cliffjumper!" as Arcee kicked her chin with a fake enraged screech Black Widow's Decepticon insignia glowed blue once more and Arcee dodged the ice blast just in time. Unknown to them Lasorbeak was there because Soundwave was worried for Black Widow because he knew Black Widow's disease and he was confused as to why was he shy around her and why does his spark feel like it's gonna burst out of his chassis, he knew he will have to search it on his computer in his berthroom,  he was brought out of his train of thoughts when he heard Lasorbeak through there bond that Black Widow is alright he then sends back the minicon. Black Widow was on a crouch position breathing heavily as Arcee was in the same state as her,  Black Widow was about to attack with her ice blast but Bumblebee tackled her to another platform giving Arcee the opportunity to escape. "why R.V. why did you join the cons?" he beeped as he shoots at her, and with a roar the horns on her head grew longer and has a special metal webbed in it. The supposed horns on her head rise up and the special metal on her head makes a chittering noise making the scout and the rest of the Autobots to cover their audio receptors, as the femme raptor stopped they heard 4 screeches making the Autobots look everywhere alert.

A silver and red blur past Optimus in high speed, an orange and yellow past Bulkhead, a black and yellow past Arcee and a white and blue past Bumblebee, and suddenly four cybertronian velociraptors were behind Black Widow growling and chittering at the Autobots, Arcee was already where Cliffjumper was some cons shooting at her but the bots shoot them and successfully killed them "lets get you home partner" said Arcee but cliff only hissed and tried to kill her but failed as he let go and landed in a bunch of energon crystals. They heard laughter and Black Widow comm'ed Soundwave for a groundbridge as a groundbridge appeared behind them as the last thing she heard was an explosion as they entered the nemesis ship.

When they were in the ship she transformed back to her robot form and dashed to her bathroom coughing up energon more than last time, her abilities were taking a toll on her disease so she must be careful of which ability she must use. When she returned to the bridge she saw her four raptors surrounding Starscream hissing, she sighed and made a clicking noise attracting the raptors attention and walked towards her nudging her with their snouts "not now guys I have to explain this to lord Megatron" on cue Megatron came to the bridge and saw the four raptors "can someone explain why are their four raptors on my ship" he commanded "lord Megatron it is my doing for I called them for back up during a battle with the Autobots in the mines" Black Widow explained "what are their abilities?" Megatron asked "tracking my liege" Megatron sickly grinned and said "now we will have the advantage and track down their base"

to be continued