Chapter 17

It's been a few days ever since the incident with the space bridge explosion and Wheeljack interrogation, Black Widow was currently flying in her aerial mode as she was given permission to fly for the time being to clear her processors before she picked up 3 Autobot signals as a helicopter was behind her 'something's wrong, gotta make sure that these 3 must be protected and make sure that my signal is cloaked' Black Widow thought as she saw 5 green vehicles with men as Black Widow decides to follow them as she saw the man who she learned name is Silas talking to agent Fowler, Silas looked at Ravena's alt mode with suspicion "that is not a military air force" he mumbled, R.V. growled when she saw them trying to steal what's inside the trailer Optimus is carrying she decided to intervene and starts shooting at them avoiding the Autobots as much as possible. The cons managed to track them and are now sided with their commander as they transformed with Ravena in front with her servo transformed into a gun "half of you I want you to take down that aircraft and the rest follow me" R.V. commanded half of the troopers took chase while the others stayed but what shocked them all was that R.V. started to shoot at the seekers giving chase to Silas and in her other servo took out her whip and started to attack them "what's she doing I thought that she was evil" Bulkhead said confused after R.V. beheaded one of the troopers "could use a little back up here" R.V. said continuing her assault Optimus waisted no time and helped the femme  the others hesitant but helped anyway. as time pass one managed to knock Optimus out with a log as the Prime tumbles down the cliff R.V. shot the con who knocked out Prime with the log. As the ones left in the base were thinking of a plan Ravena Venus's voice was heard in the comm. link system "I'll handle it Ratchet" the children were surprised that a con has known their comm "and make sure to let the humans get their as well this Silas guys are chasing my tailpipe, I'll let my raptor guard them and the DNGS" just as she said that the Raptors are now inside the train and R.V. just above them and transformed into her robot form and saw Silas destroy the railroad, R.V. thought of a way to stop the train before it falls "the four of you make sure that the two kids are safe this might get bumpy" she said and slid her battle mask on she jumped off the roof and used her whip and her monstrous and demonic strength to try and stop the train but then she saw her brother like figure. Optimus "Optimus!" she shouted gaining the attention of the Prime "the kids are safe but they won't be if we can't stop this train she said her pedes scratching the ground "sound advice Ravena," he said and went to help her by trying to stop the train by the front, nearly by the end R.V. decided to transform to her predacon form and so she did. She roared and grab the train from behind with her claws and spread out her wings flapping them hard to at least help stop the train. They managed to stop the train and R.V. went to check the cart where the kids were and called for her raptors and flew off towards the Nemesis ship before Optimus can say anything.