Chapter 10

As Starscream and Megatron was talking, Black Widow was shaking with rage that they were going to use Cliffjumper's dead body as a test to see if the dark energon's power was true when she already told them the truth about the dark energon, Black Widow activated her hidden camera in her chassis filming and letting Ratchet see the whole thing in his datapad. Ratchet too was shaking with rage that they were to use their comrade's body as a test subject for their experiment when Arcee looked at Ratchet he quickly turns off the datapad and pretends nothing happened. Black Widow tried to reason with Megatron "lord Megatron, with all due respect I already explained and told the history of the dark energon my liege" Black Widow said with fake respect "I know Black Widow but we must see if the power born of Darkness can reignite the spark" Megatron said as he thrust a sample of dark energon in Cliffjumper's spark chamber, Black Widow stared in horror as the dead husk of her comrade came back to life, the now undead Cliffjumper with new found strength managed to break free from his restraints and starts to attack the two cons that brought his dead husk "bring Autobots back from the dead to attack us!?" Starscream said in a panic but Megatron only answered calmly "that is no longer an Autobot, just a mindless beast, it's only instinct is to destroy anything in its path, as Cliffjumper saw Megatron, Starscream, and Black Widow he ran towards Megatron to try and kill him but when he felt someone commanding him to stay down, he hissed and starts looking around who gave him the order, he then turned towards Black Widow, he was about to attack but when he looked at her purple optics, even though he was a mindless beast he saw love and regret in them, Cliffjumper then limply walked towards her and as he reached just a few feet away bowed down to her in a respectful way "how?" Starscream said shocked and jealous of Black Widow "the dark energon that flows through my cords is the reason why" Black Widow said once more.

Megatron then went towards the undead husk and sliced him on his side to his arm strut causing his upper body to separate from his lower body, his still good arm managed to take a hold of the edge before he fell he looked at Black Widow for help but the said femme just looked away with a single lubricant fell from her faceplates "there Starscream, rise the indestructible seed of my army, the ultimate weapon" Megatron said whilst pushing Cliffjumper's upper half with his pede "once I learned to control it" Megatron added with Starscream grinning at his side.

In the Autobot base

Ratchet was scanning the area with his computer when suddenly Cliffjumper's life signal came back online "blasted Earth tech, Cliffjumper's signal went back online" he announced to his comrades "Whose Cliffjumper?" Miko asked, "how is that possible?" Prime asked as well, but Ratchet knew why because of Black Widow's footage so he knew he has to lie that he didn't know why "it isn't another bug the systems chock-full of them" it hurt Ratchet in the inside that Black Widow has to do this in order to protect her sister, but he knew one day R.V. will explain to Arcee her real reason and why she killed her clan 'oh Arcee if only you knew', Ratchet saw R.V. as a daughter and a femme that can inspire every femme and bot just by her words. Ratchet was snapped out of his thoughts by Arcee saying "if there's any chance Cliff's alive...." she trailed off "Ratchet prepare sickbay we may need it" Prime said with his battle mask activated "hey!" the Japanese girl called out "what can we do?" she asked, Miko was disappointed that the 3 of them has to stay with Ratchet. The medic activated the groundbridge and let Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee to pass through"

In the energon mine

Black Widow watch the vehicons in the mine, with the sensitive hearing ability she had, she heard gunfire and revs of engines 'Autobots" she thought she activated her battle mask on and prepared to turn to her raptor form, she was near the platform where they escalated the energon they mined, she then saw the Autobots enter from her position and heard one of them whistle, she then looked at their direction she made sure that they would think she was smirking behind her mask when it was a frown, she immediately transformed and she made a purring noise, making a few Decepticons look at her and knew that they were enemies, she then made chittering noises as a signal to get ready some cons stopped what they were doing while others continued, the Auto bots began to get nervous because this isn't like the cons, once they saw them they will attack, and finally with a screech from their commander they fired all at once at the Autobots, the bots shot back at the Cons, Black Widow ran to where Starscream is and through a recorded clip told him what's happening. Starscream then called Megatron in the Nemesis "lord Megatron, intruders have been detected in the mines" Starscream reported to Megatron "Optimus?" Megatron asked to know if his arch enemy is there as well "indeed" Starscream clarified "I need more time to prepare for an appropriate reception for my old friend, ready the ship for departure" Megatron ordered "but the energon I mined the Autobots will cease it" the SIC tried to reason "then blow the mines" Megatron ordered once more.

Black Widow screeched and ran to the Autobots hiding place, her Decepticon insignia in her chest glowed a sky blue color, she then opened her mouth and a ball of frost came out of her mouth aimed at the Autobots, the bots were forced to move as Black Widow's attacks were dangerous.

can Black Widow really tell her true reason?

To be continued