Chapter 23

Optimus lost his memories and is now in the Decepticons, Ravena was in the raptors training paddock watching over them playing and training, she sighed and went to the brig where she saw the warlord and the now Orion Pax show him their dead planet and she turned on her comm link to the Autobot base as she went to her room and locked her door in time to hear Ratchet say that they can't  use the key card of vector sigma without means of reaching Cybertron "maybe I can help" she said and she heard gasps on the other line "Ravena what do you mean?" "the Decepticons have been building a space bridge before the awakening of Unicron the Destroyer" she said and showed a picture "for now Megatron is planning to use Optimus to crack the Iacon database" she said as she turn off her comm link  as she went to the brig as she heard shooting and ran to the brig as she saw Airachnid wanting to fight her as she glared hard  towards the insecticon femme but Megatron stopped her not wanting Orion to become more suspicious of them and sent Soundwave to get her out of the ship as she went towards Orion and lead him back to the Energon cube vault and as they reached she immediately felt energon in her throat "Orion please excuse me" just as she turns around she started to cough energon more than usual "Ravena are you alright?" asked Orion worried for the femme "I'm fine Orion, continue decoding the Iacon database so that we can win the war" she answered and wiped off the energon on her lips just as the door opened and Starscream entered with energon cubes, she quickly took a battle stance and slid on her mask and readied her guns "answer now Starscream or else" she said coldly as Starscream talked with Orion, she quietly sneaked out and went to her room.

Ravena was resting in her room till she felt distress in her and Soundwave's bond and sent Soundwave calming vibes and her love and talked to their bond 'Soundwave are you alright?' she asked worried 'I'm fine sweetspark, your sister managed to pass the ground bridge don't worry I sent her near the Autobot base' she felt relieved 'thank you Soundwave'. As time pass by she was asleep in her berth whimpering again as she was dreaming of Unicron taking control of her once more killing the Autobots but when it came to the end she was infront of her lover and sparkmate with her servo plunge deep in his spark as he spits out energon and looks at her with betrayed optics "R-Ravena h-how could you I-I-I thought that you loved u-us"and with that he lay limp as Ravena retracted her servo and he fell dead on the ground as Unicron stopped controlling her as she looked at her servo's as she cried in grief and pain as Unicron appeared in front of her "you can never escape me Venus, you are destined to kill all of them including the one's you love" he said as she awoke with a jolt and looked at her shaking servo's still shocked from the dream, she held her helm and cried as she received a call from Megatron that the Autobots were in their space bridge and needs her their immediately, she wiped her tears and recomposed herself as she went to Soundwave to ground bridge her Megatron but as she passed she was nearly shot by Bulkhead but luckily she dodged with ease and shot him back but when she was about to shoot Bumblebee, she was stabbed from behind as her guard was down and Arcee took advantage of it, As Ravena looked down and saw her sister's servo on her abdomen "I won't let you kill anyone I care for, ever again" Arcee said but the older Venus just chuckled and whispered to her so only Arcee can hear "if only you know the truth behind the crimes I made" and Ravena coughed up energon. In the Nemesis, Soundwave is in his room and felt pain and sadness in their bond 'Ravena, what happened?' he asked worried, after a few seconds she answered 'three words: Wounded, Arcee, Revenge' she said and Soundwave understood what she meant, Arcee tries to avenge her clan and comrades as she told Soundwave her plan that she was going to battle her only sister far away from the Autobots and Decepticons, Soundwave tried to convince her to just tell her the truth but Ravena refused and said that she might blame the Autobots and the high council if she did. When Jack managed to give Optimus the Will of the Primes, Optimus now fought Megatron and Arcee retracted her servo from her sister's abdomen as she fell limp and her sister's optics dimming and helped the Prime, as the Autobots ground bridge opened Prime took a glance at Ravena's body a pool of energon now forming as he than ran through their ground bridge. Megatron growled in anger and was about to do something rash he saw his former students body with a pool of her own energon and he quickly called for a ground bridge and picked her up bridal style and passed through, he may not say it out loud but he too see Ravena as a sister so losing her would mean like he had no hope to win the war, as he quickly went to medbay Knockout was about to ask what's wrong but when he saw the condition their commander is in he immediately told the warlord to place her in the medical berth and told him to wait outside as he and Breakdown quickly went to work to help her. Soundwave was running through the halls when he saw through the cameras that his sparkmate was hurt and in critical condition. As he reached medbay he saw Megatron waiting by the door looking worried "Soundwave what are you doing here?" the warlord asked "Ravena is my sparkmate" he said through different records, Megatron was shocked that his loyal follower and his most hard working former student were together but nonetheless he nodded meaning he approves his relationship with her but warned him that if he hurt her he will personally hunt him down "I promise that I won't hurt her lord Megatron, I know she is like a little sister to you" he said again through different records as both of them wait for the news of her condition of she is well or still in critical condition.