Chapter 27

Black Widow was in the bridge with the warlord, friend, and sparkmate, discussing about the other relics location, one specifically at the bottom continent, Black Widow was worried for her friend "Milord, if I may accompany Dreadwing in this mission" the warlord looked at her questioningly "if the relic were taken in the Autobots hands, I can easily track them down, my liege" Soundwave gave a swift glance towards his beloved, worried for her wellbeing.

Megatron was weighing the option of her preposition before nodding in approval "very well Black Widow, I want you to observe Dreadwing if he's Second in Command material" the midnight colored femme knelt down in one knee and said "yes lord Megatron" before going to the flight deck with her friend, sparkmate and a few vehicons with them and they ground bridged towards the antarctic.

A few moments later, in Black's predacon form her olfactory sensors tracked the former SiC of the Decepticons, she ordered the two vehicons with her to shoot him down in his scooter. As they surrounded the silver seeker, the Venus screeched catching the attention of Dreadwing as he leads the vehicons with him towards the screech and immediately helped his friend. Starscream then mistook Dreadwing as his brother and the Venus knew that it pains her friend for losing his brother, she nuzzled her muzzle in his shoulder plates in a comforting way and he looked at her with a small smile before turning back to serious and handcuffing Starscream.

The former SiC saw the other SiC and pointed his talon-like digit towards her "You there!, don't just stand there and help me out!" but Black Widow only snarled in the cowardly seeker's face in irritation. They traveled with the predacon and Dreadwing in front while the vehicons surround the silver seeker, Black Widow tuned out there conversation she was too focused tracking down the relic. When they reached the supposed location of the relic it was nowhere in sight, Dreadwing commanded to search the area when they heard the sound of an engine coming towards them.

Ravena guarded Starscream as he tried to bargain with his life while she watches the two fight over the missing relic "Black Widow! I command you to release me from this thing!" but Starscreams command was answered by him being tackled to the ground by the said femme her insignia glowing red as she shot her flames near the seekers head in warning, her head snapped back towards the fight when she saw an avalanche was about to cover her friend, in the speed of light she was with Dreadwing with her wings covering both of them from the snow.