Chapter 18

After the incident with the Autobots with Mech, Black Widow was training her raptors in their paddock for their tracking skills to help the Autobots "hey I saw that Flame" said, Black Widow to the orange and yellow raptor "Ripper eyes on me" Black Widow said to the black and yellow raptor "Skywing don't you snap your jaws at me" commanded the femme to the white and blue raptor "Phoenix focus girl" said the older sibling to the red and silver raptor "good, alright since you've done good training today" Black Widow said as she brought four energon shards for her raptors as a reward, the Raptors start to chatter when they sensed the energon shard "alright, Flame good job on your attacking skills, Ripper for your energon tracking skills, Skywing will work on your speed but good job" said Black Widow as she threw the energon shards as she called each name of the raptors "and Phoenix this is for you" as she threw the shard to the said raptor "ok time for you guys to practice on your own" she said as she pressed a button to open a gate in another part of the paddock as the raptors passed through "so your the other second in command of the ship" said an unfamiliar voice to Black Widow, she turned around and saw a red mech with red optics "you must be the new medic along with your assistant?" said Black Widow with a raised eyebrow towards the mech "name is Knockout by the way doll" the mech named Knockout said with an outstretched servo "Black Widow but please refrain from calling me 'doll'" she answered and shook his hands both careful with their sharp talons "Black Widow, Knockout, Breakdown you are needed in the bridge" said Starscream through their comm link, Black Widow removed her servo from Knockout's and answered "got it on our way" she said as she pressed a button for the paddock to open the main gate and the raptors ran to their master "going on a mission girls, lets go" she said and went to the bridge with Knockout.

Somewhere in a desert

As Black Widow and Knockout were driving towards the city where they saw the signal of the Autobots in a race "what do you say commander for a little race" asked Knockout through his radio, R.V. thought for a while and answered "if it means getting the Autobots game on, it's been a long time since I used my speed ability to racing" she said as she lead the way to the starting line next to the one where a boy named Vince is. Ravena was in the league and made sure to be beside  the Autobot scout "Knockout go behind him and make sure that no human can see" said Black Widow through their comm. link "of course commander" answered Knockout, but he has to make sure that Vincent is out of the way and raced in front of him and starts shooting at Bumblebee "hey Bee can you lose him?" since Jack can't understand Bumblebee he hoped it's a yes do he won't call base for back up but Bee called backup because not only one but 2 was chasing him "you're being chased by Knockout and R.V.?" said Raf "sounds like Decepticons" Miko said "Bee do not engage, your first priority is keep Jack safe, especially from her  until I get my hands on him" Arcee ordered and start to walk out of base.

Bumblebee was still being chased by the two cons till he released oil on the street making the red medic to slip and Bee bumped Black Widow's bumper hard making her go off-road giving Bee enough time to hide under the street but Vince caught up to Darby and demanded another race but he was cut off when he was picked up by the Decepticon medic, transformed around the boy and knocked him out, the two fled off with the human with them. In a crossroad they encountered Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee and Jack "Knockout speed ahead guard the human while I slow them down" just as she said that Knockout speed up and Black Widow was a bit behind him to ensure that they will follow, just as she thought they followed them to an abandoned place where there were buildings high enough to hide them and since it was night it gave Black Widow an advantage for her color scheme, she watched how the fight broke out and waited if they need her help as Knockout tried to run away from Arcee she followed behind them and called for her raptors and ordered them to stay hidden and follow them, she was at Knockout's left until they heard the honk of a truck and Optimus's alt mode hits Knockout's right forcing R.V. to  transform and skid to a stop as Knockout was stuck and Arcee reported to him that he has Vince and Optimus pried off Knockouts door and now has a hold of Vince and threw Knockout who transformed mid air and complained how hard that is to replace, Black Widow ordered her raptors to retreat and decided to come out of her hiding place and said "Knockout that's enough call Breakdown and we are retreating" with an emotionless face and voice void of emotion but annoyance, this was the first time that Knockout saw one of his higher-ups especially a Venus get annoyed and he quickly called Breakdown and retreated, R.V. stayed for a little while and looked at Arcee with sibling love, care, sadness and regret in her optics as she started to walk away about to transform to her aerial mode she was stopped by the Prime saying "Ravenna I already what you have done and your crimes may be unforgivable but if there ever is a time that you want to come back and join us as an Autobot once more, I welcome you with open arms" she sighed and just said "not gonna happen Prime not until Megatron is gone or the Decepticon's realized that their is a way to stop this war, it's not that I don't want to but things don't go the way we want and Arcee if your seeking revenge for the clan, your comrades let it out on me when the time comes" with that she transforms and flies to the ship leaving everyone but the Prime confused.