Chapter 14

In the Autobots base

As Optimus and Ratchet passed through the ground bridge where their previous ancestor's dead bodies were, Jack was leaning on the rail where he, Miko and Raf were contemplating whether to ask Arcee about R.V. till he decided to ask her without triggering her "hey Arcee is this R.V. person the one you fought the other day?" Arcee stiffened and sighed knowing that they can't hide it to the humans "yes Jack, she is my sister, back on Cybertron, she was a good-hearted femme, she was even entitled as the first femme to beat Megatron, the first femme that can multiform and the prodigy of our clan" it took the kids sometime to process the new information till Raf questioned "what happened to her?" Bulkhead decided to tell the rest knowing Arcee is struggling to hold back her tears "she suddenly became cold-blooded, she killed her clan to test her abilities, became a loyal follower to Megatron heck she nearly bit my head off in her raptor form" and Bee joined as well "it's also a weird" Raf looked at Bee confused "when I was fighting her she seemed like holding back, knowing R.V. since I always visit there home back then, she always goes for the kill when she has eyes on her target" "what he says Raf?" Miko asked "he said that it was also weird cause when he was fighting her she seems holding back knowing her  she always goes for the kill" Raf translated "ok that's enough talk about my sister Bee you're coming with me on patrol," Arcee said, Bee whined and went to Arcee's side "Bulkhead you're in charge" Arcee added and left to patrol with Bumblebee.

Meanwhile with Megatron and Black Widow

As Black Widow and Megatron were traveling to who knows what she hesitantly asked through her radio "My liege if I may ask where are we going and why do you need my assistance?" "we are going to where our previous ancestor's dead bodies are found and as for your assistance I want you to control an army of them while I do the other the rest" he answered 'not even the dead can escape Megatron's warmonger' Black Widow thought and continued following Megatron to their destination. As they reached the destination Megatron told Black Widow to remain hidden and she will be the one who will surprise attack them from behind, so she hid on top of a cliff and managed to blend in with her surroundings because of her color scheme as she saw the Optimus and Ratchet fight off Megatron's half of the Terrorcons, Megatron signaled to her to now show herself, she nodded and stood up and did a crazy laugh that made both Terrorcons and Autobots to look at her "well well if it isn't the old medic and the Prime its been an honor serving you before, not!" she said with fake crazed smile, she held out her servo and a shard of dark energon was in her servo "since you can handle some of the undead, how about an army of them!" she shouted and threw the dark energon below her and just like that the dead still laying motionless but Black Widow knew they were now alive waiting for her command, Ratchet was worried for her health since this is too much for her body to take but he knew he must have faith to let her disease to be cured by at least something. With a fake smirk "Terrorcons heed me!" and with that, some of them were starting to rise while others were dragging their upper halfs "Your creator has returned! Loyal followers the time is now kill those two autobots, leave no trace of them in your wake!" she commanded and the terrorcons were now heading towards the two autobots.

can the Auto bots win? will Optims be able to take R.V. back to the autobots?

to be continued