Chapter 9

In the Nemesis

Black Widow was in the flight deck in her raptor form, resting cause she once again coughed energon with even more black substance than the last time, she offlined her amethyst-colored optic for a while to take a nap unknown to her that Soundwave was watching her from afar Laserbeak felt Soundwave's emotions through their bond while he was staring at the femme. Laserbeak ejects himself and went to the resting femme. Soundwave quickly but silently chased after Laserbeak but the minicon landed right next to her head when Soundwave manage to catch Laserbeak and reattach's him when he heard soft purring coming from the Dinobot femme, her nostrils blaring with smoke a bit because she was part predacon, he ran his slender fingers on her head and caressed the horns on her head

 Soundwave quickly but silently chased after Laserbeak but the minicon landed right next to her head when Soundwave manage to catch Laserbeak and reattach's him when he heard soft purring coming from the Dinobot femme, her nostrils blaring with sm...

(just think that Blue is made of metal, has horns, and a black and violet color)

Black Widow slightly shook his servo away from her horn thinking it was a bug, she then felt someone run their servo on her backstruts she then online one of her optics and saw their surveillance chief running his slender fingers on her backstruts, many cons can't see what's behind his visor but Black Widow saw through his visor and his optics showed pure admiration of her form. She then stood up startling Soundwave a bit stretching a bit and stared at Soundwave's blank visor she tilted her head a bit to the side as to ask why was he there, Soundwave recomposed himself and played a recording of Starscream of Megatron returning, she then nudged him towards her back telling him to get on but he declined politely for he knew of her condition, she then just shrugged, with a screech she ran through the halls of the nemesis in her raptor form towards the bridge.

When the door on the bridge opened she transformed into her robot form startling Starscream, she gave him a brief glance before she turned her helm towards the ex-gladiator and her former trainer, she immediately bowed and said "welcome back lord Megatron" the said mech walked toward her and ordered her to stand, she did so as Megatron scanned her form some part of her frame either has spikes but what he noticed was that her Decepticon symbol was glowing violet "tell me, Black Widow, why is your insignia glowing?" he questioned "when you were away lord Megatron I gained new abilities, this never happened to any of our clan members before because we only had a limit of gaining our ability and as for the insignia I now possess dark energon, my lord" she explained, she then looked at the drones and ordered them to go to one of their energon mine in a mountain. As Starscream explains of how much energon they have stocked while Megatron was away, while Starscream and Megatron were discussing Black Widow felt energon in her throat, she excused herself to her leader and SIC and went to the elevator where the drone transports the still crystalized energon, she made a dash towards her berthroom and coughed in her bathroom, she wiped the remaining energon in her derma and teleported back to where her leader and SIC are only for both her red energon and dark energon to run cold in her cables when she heard what Megatron said next "gaze upon dark energon" "legend tells that it has the power to revive the dead" Starscream said, Black Widowrecomposed herself and said "it's not just a legend commander, my lord, it is true because from what I have read in our clans databanks only a few gained this ability and if your looking for proof commander Starscream I have that ability" she states her voice emotionless "we require the only cadaver to be certain, are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?" Megatron said looking towards the seeker "that may not be necessary if I may lord Megatron" he said as two cons bought Cliffjumper's dead husk on a platform "consider it a welcome home present" unknown to them, Black Widow was sending a few of the Decepticon files to Ratchet and Black Widow shaking a bit in rage as they were going to disrespect not only an Autobot but her sister's partner back alive.

can the autobots win with thedark energon now in the decepticons hand?

to be continued