chapter 21

A few days passed since Megatron's return, the two had been happy together and successfully managed to hid their relationship under the radar of Starscream and Megatron, both of them are in Soundwave's berthroom with Ravena's raptors on the floor and the Venus in his berth asleep and resting from the work she had done, Soundwave was in his computer trying to decode some files and watching the whole ship using the security camera's till he heard the femme whimper in her sleep, he turned away from his computer and saw that his mate is tossing and turning in his berth and is whimpering, he stood up on his chair and heard the femme mumbling in her sleep "no..... please forgive me........ I never wanted to kill all of you......... no leave my sister alone........ please don't kill him" this was the first time Soundwave see his beloved have a nightmare "sweetspark! wake up!" and with that Ravena jolted awake with tears and heavily breathing but when she saw Soundwave she immediately hugged him and cried on his shoulder and Soundwave immediately hugged her back and rubbed circles on her back trying to sooth and calm her down "shhh its okay I'm here, you don't have to tell me if it pains you" Soundwave said and sent her his care and love as he felt that she was afraid. After the femme calmed down she looked down to avoid his gaze but Soundwave held her chin with two of his digits and slid up his visor, he nuzzled his forehelm on hers his sign to show her his affection, Ravena offlines her optics enjoying the feeling and as he stopped she looked at him and she sighed she rested her helm in his chassis and heard the thrum of his spark making her calm down "In the Venus databanks, from what I read when the day that Unicron the Destroyer will rise again the next head of the Venus clan, will become the next pawn for him to use, against Primus the life giver of Cybertron and kill those who follow Primus's  will" Soundwave hugged her tighter letting her know that he was listening "the Venus clan was devided into two those who follow Primus and...... those who follow Unicron, my sister is both lucky and not since she won't have to kill those she loved but I will have to kill her and it has been ages ever since the last one was used but I still fear that I might hurt the Autobots and you" she said trembling and her optics widen and she pulled away from Soundwave and went to his bathroom and coughed up energon with the black substance, Soundwave immediately went to her side and rubbed her back soothingly to help her ease the pain. After her coughing fit she wobbily stood up but because of the lack of energon she passed out, luckily, Soundwave caught her in time and brought her to the med bay to let Knockout give her energon. As Soundwave was by her side during the operation Knockout scanned her but the scanner turned red when it was scanning her spark "odd the commander never said she is suffering a disease" Knockout mumbled but Soundwave heard it as bright as day and threatened the medic in different recordings "don't tell anyone about this Knockout or I will personally terminate you" Knockout nodded and went straight to business to help their commander as Soundwave left because he was needed in the brig.

After sometime the commanding officer is now allowed to leave med bay and is now heading towards the brig, but she felt something wasn't right, she felt that the dark energon on her cords were pulsing and her eyes widen in realization and she quickly ran to the brig with her speed shocking everyone "I have no time for explanations get this ship out of reach from the Autobots!" she yelled making others flinch because they were not used to see their commander panicking "and why do you think should we do that?" Airachnid questioned with a smirk, Soundwave felt his sparkmate get angry and sent her calming vibes to her and he could see that she slightly relaxed, the midnight colored femme stomped towards the spider like decepticon and lifted her up with ease and slammed her in a nearby wall "knowing lord Megatron he can never forgive especially the most loyal ones to kill his own enemy who is Optimus Prime because one day Unicron will be resurrected and will use me as his pawn to kill all those who follow Primus's will" she explained with her amethyst colored optics glared down at the femme and released her letting the other Decepticon femme slide down on the ground, she gasped and held her helm screaming, screeching and roaring in pain as Soundwave was worried for his beloved as her optics narrowed and a vision was seen in her mind Of Unicron himself "you will soon become my very pawn and you will kill  all those who follow Primus" and with that she stumbled to her knee's as she was breathing heavily as Soundwave rushed to her side and put one of her arms around his neck and the other on his waist and quickly left the brig to his room.