Stole My Heart - Chapter 5

A/N: Sooo sorry I've been taking so long to upload! school has started again so I have loads of homework and conditioning for rugby has started! So my schedule is supppeerr hectic! I promise I'll try harder to post more often! Wellhere goes! Chapter five! Who's gonna fall for Baylee?! :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

The car ride back to our hotel was quiet. This poor girl. I'd only known her for a little while, but she seemed so sweet. Why? Why would that dreadful man hit her? No girl should ever be hit. That's the way I was raised. I realized we had only gotten 6 rooms at the hotel. One for each of us, and one for Paul. What were we gonna do? I sent a text to the boys so I didn't make Baylee feel awkward.

To: Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis "Where is Baylee gonna stay?"

From: Liam "Well get her a room at the hotel. So she won't be uncomfortable."

I quickly replied "Okay! Smart move lad!"

The car finally pulled up to our hotel, and we got out. Baylee was scary silent. What was she thinking?

"Hey, you doing okay?" I asked.

She gave me a small smile and replied "You just saved me from my worst enemy. I'm fine. I can never thank you enough. This is all just new to me."

"I know, whatever you need I'm here though. Don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you Niall. It means a lot...really."

By that time, we reached the front desk in the lobby. The plump and cheerful man at the desk asked how he could help us.

"Yes, I'd like a room please. Preferrably close to the ones we've already booked."

"I'm sorry Mr. Horan. The whole hotel is booked."

I turned to Baylee and the boys. Well, what shall we do lads? I was referring to the boys.

"We could go to a different hotel." Harry chimed in.

Baylee's POV:

"We could go to a different hotel." Harry chimed in.

"No, guys its late. I can find somewhere. I promise."

"No Baylee. Like you said, it's late." Liam piped up.

"Baylee....you could sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the floor."

I turned to Niall. "I couldn't ask you to do that."

"You're not asking. I offered. I insist."

"Thank you Niall...."

"No problem babe."

Zayn picked up my bags and led us to the elevator. When we got to our floor, he handed Niall the bag. I hugged Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry.

"Thank you guys...for all you've done for me." I started tearing up. Harry hugged me and rubbed my back.

"You're safe now babe. We won't let anyone hurt you." he reassured me.

"Thank you...I know I keep saying it, but I can never thank you enough. You boys saved me from my own personal hell."

"You're welcome....goodnight Baylee."

"Goodnight Harry."

I finished say goodnight to Liam, Louis, and Zayn before Niall led me to his hotel room.

When we reached the door, he put down my luggage and unlocked the door. He went straight to the bedroom and put my stuff in there. I walked in slowly and took in my surroundings.

"Hey...Baylee?" Niall snapped me back into reality.

"Yeah Niall?"

"I've already changed. You're welcome to shower and do whatever you need. I'm just gonna set out my blankets on the floor."

"Thank you. I'm gonna go shower then."

I walked into the room, pulled some pajamas out of one my suitcase, and headed to the bathroom. I took a long hot shower, and it helped. I felt calm and refreshed. When I got out, I was surprised to find Niall was still awake. He was on Twitter, while he was laying down on his man made bed on the floor.

"Hey babe. Feel better?"

"Yeah, I do. The shower helped a lot."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. I made up the bed for you."

"Thank you do much Niall...for everything."

"It's no problem, really."

I climbed into the covers and Niall turned out the lights. For a long while, I just laid there and stared at the ceiling. As time passed, I got lonely.

"Niall? Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Yeah, are you ok?"

"Yes. Well sort of..."

"What's wrong?"

"Today was a really long day, but I can't seem to fall asleep. Even with the covers, I'm cold and I just feel...almost scared."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"This is gonna sound weird...I know I just met you...but would you mind laying in bed with me?"

"Sure babe."

Niall climbed up from the floor, and laid in bed with me. His body heat warmed me up almost immediately. There was something about him that was so...comforting.

"Hey Niall? I'm sorry for keeping you up...I just have questions."

"Don't worry about it babe. My first concern is you. What would you like to know?"

"Well, what's gonna happen now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...with me. Do you guys want me to leave?"

"Of course not. We enjoy your company Baylee. You can stay as long as you want."

"But you guys are on tour."

"I'll talk with the lads in the morning. If its okay with Paul and Simon, you can come along. Only if you'd like to, of course."

"I'd love too."

"Well then, it'll be the first thing we look into come morning. K?"

"Okay...thank you Niall."

"Of course. Is that all?"

"I think so."

"Okay...night Baylee. I just want you to know, you're an amazing girl."

I blushed upon hearing this. "Thank you..."

He pulled me into his arms, and I couldn't help but notice how I fit in them perfectly. I fell asleep within minutes, all my nerves and fears gone with the comfort of Niall laying right next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! So what'd you think? It's pretty obvious by now who's gonna fall for who. And if it isn't...well a ton of stuff happens in the next chapter. I'll be posting it tonight. But I'm at my brothers party right now, and in a bit I'm going to have to tend to a bunch of drunk 21 years old. -_____- Well, leave your opinions, suggestions, and comments! I love you guys!! Don't forget to fan and vote!!