Stole My Heart - Chapter 7

A/N: Hey my lovelies!! First, I'm SO sorry I haven't posted lately. I hate having to post from my phone, but I finally got my iPod so I should be posting more consistently. :) I know I usually tell you guys to fan, vote, or comment but honestly? I find that writing just to write is extremely fulfilling. If you guys like it, great. If not, well I know that I like it. :) I hope you all enjoy, and I promise to post more often!! By the way, a big shoutout to MinnestoAnonymous! I know I dedicated my first chapter to her, but seriously guys her book Take Care is AMAZING so far! Go check it out!! Wait!! ONE MORE THING: In my last chapter when Harry says he's gonna go "chat up a bird" I didn't mean a literal bird. It's a term for girl, chick, woman, etc. Just to clarify!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

"Good morning babe." I smile at the beautiful girl laying next to me.

"Good morning." She grins back at me. God her smile was amazing.

I still couldn't believe yesterday. I had KISSED her. It finally happened. I admit it, I'd been wanting to since I first met her. She's just so...perfect, for me at least. I hadn't wanted to wake her, but I guess I'd moved around too much getting out of bed.

"What are you thinking?" She pulled me out of my thoughts.

"I'm thinking...I'm thinking of how I want nothing more than to waste the day away with you here in bed. I don't mean that in a naughty way, i mean...I love spending time with you."

"You're almost to perfect Niall. You're such an amazing guy...I just have one question."

"What is it babe?"

"Well the kiss....Was I the only one who didn't want to stop?"

I answered her, just not with words. I pulled her in close to me, and locked lips with her. I could feel her soft lips smile as they met mine. I'd finally found my princess. I knew it.

I pulled away slowly, still smiling at her.

"Does that answer your question babe?"

"Yeah...it does." he says with a smile on her face.

I take my chance. It's now or never.

"Baylee, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. You can't deny the attraction between us. So, on that note, will you be my princess?"

"Of course. Of course I will. I'm all yours Niall."

"And I couldn't be happier that you are" I grin widely at her.

Just as I'm thinking of how I want nothing more than for her to lay in my arms forever, I hear my phone ringing. I groan but pick it up.

"Niall! Where are you?!"

"Zayn man, I'm home, why what's up?"