Stole My Heart - Chapter 19

A/N: Hey guys! How was your day? Mine's been good! I had choir and we did good! I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday! I got in trouble because I was supposed to pick up my sister from school since I had the car and I kinda forgot...LOL. It's all good though. :) Without further ado, CHAPTER NINETEEN! Oh, and a warning...I'm in an extremely emotional mood. And I'm listening to Ed Sheeran, so let's see how this chapter goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAYLEE'S POV:

After the shock wares off, I smile widely and embrace him in a huge hug.

"Are you crying?!" Niall asks, suddenly holding me.

"Yeah..." I answer, nodding into his chest.

"What's wrong?!"

"Maddy's in the hospital. It's all my fault!"

Niall grabs my chin gently and positions my face so that I'm looking him in the eyes.

"It's alright Baylee."

I can't help but smile.

"Now it is."

"So why are you here?" I ask, letting go and sitting on my bed.

Niall follows me and sits down next to me.

"You didn't tell me goodbye." he says, looking down at the floor.

"And...I missed you." he adds.

I snap my gaze up to him, surprised.

"Really?" I ask, smiling.

"Look Baylee, I can't do this anymore. I want to be with you again. I always did, bu- "

I cut him off and kiss him. I couldn't help it. The feeling of us getting back together is overwhelming. He responds to the kiss by grabbing my hands, making it more passionate. He breaks it for a moment.

"So, we're back together?"

I nod my head and lean back into the kiss.

Niall picks me up and spins me around my room.

"I missed you so much." I hear him whisper in my ear.

I feel as good as I did the first time we kissed. Our love feels so real. I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a long sigh.

He grabs my hand and sits us on my bed.

"So, are you okay? With this whole Maddy thing?" he asks, pulling me on to his lap.

I shake my head, feeling really terrible again.

"I don't know Niall. She's my best friend, and I feel like I've been ignoring her and now I almost caused her death. I never thought we'd be so far apart, and now I've almost killed her."

I start to sob and feel Niall rubbing small circles on my back in an attempt to soothe me.

"Niall, I'm the biggest bitch in the world." I cry.

"No, you're not" he answers quickly, sounding very upset.

"Niall, I almost killed my best friend because I thought my problems were bigger than everyone elses. I was just being selfish, and she was always there for me and I repay her by causing her accident. My whole life, I've just screwed everything up. Nobody likes me. I just want it to be over. I just want to take all the pain away," I say, staring into the distance.

"Baylee! Babe, no, you didn't do anything. This wasn't your fault. It just happened to be one of those situations where it all happens ain the wrong place at the wrong time."