Stole My Heart - Chapter 9

Baylee's POV:

I feel myself start to awaken and reach for Niall. I can't feel him. I open my eyes fully, and find he isn't there. It's then that I hear his angelic voice coming from the bathroom as he showers. I touch the empty spot next to me and can't help but frown. It was over. And I love cuddling with Niall. Oh well, I guess since I can't shower I'll rest my eyes for a few minutes later. I feel myself start to drift off and decide it's time to get ready, before I sleep in too late.

I open my eyes and find Niall in front of me, flashing his gorgeous crooked smile.

"Morning Princess." his beautiful voice calls out to me as he makes his way to the bed to kiss me.

As I glance over at the clock, I realize it's only 6:30 in the morning. Gosh, why does he wake up so early?!

"Babe, why do you wake up so early?" I ask, running my fingers gently up his chest.

"Isn't it obvious?! Whoever wakes up first gets first dibs on the food!" he says, twirling my hair.

Of course. Of course he'd get up this early if it meant he got the good food.

"Well...okay then. I'm gonna go get ready. I need to shower."

"Well I'll be here, eating."

I can't help but laugh at the obvious statement he'd made. I finally hop out of bed and make my way to the shower. As I hop in and feel the steamy water run down my body I relax and start to belt out my latest favorite song.

"And I told you to be patient,

And I told you to be fine.

And I told you to be balanced,

And I told you to be kind."

I'm nearing the end of the song when all of a sudden the water turns freezing cold. I feel myself shiver as I shout "Ahhh!!"

I hear Niall crack up and make a disapproving noise before Niall controls himself and apologizes, catching his breath.

"Wait Niall, why are you in here...?" I ask, embarassed and confused.

"Oh sorry, I erm....forgot my..hair gel?" he says, trying to make up an excuse.

"Niall, please. Leave right now."

"Sorry babe, I was just messing with ya." he says, a little sad.

After his little stunt, I hop out of the shower quickly and walk out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Hey baby, I'm really sorry." Niall apologizes, going in for a hug.

I realize what he did and I laugh. Niall stares back at me blankly, but I continue laughing.

"I guess it was a little funny!" I admit.

"See! I told ya so!" he exclaims.

I change into my clothes, and begin to get ready. Niall walks into the bathroom to continue his morning routine, so i stay outside the bathroom.

"Hey, so what are you doing today?" I scream from the other room.

"uhhmm, interview, show, and that's it." he screams back.

Niall walks back in and turns on the TV. I go to apply my makeup, but Niall's hand stops me, as he usually does if he happens to catch me putting on makeup.

"Baylee, princess, pleeaassee? No makeup today? You know I think you're beautiful."

I give in, knowing if I fight I'll still end up losing. He's so sweet. No guy is as perfect as him.