Stole My Heart - Chapter 11

Hey guys! How was your day? I just got back from my great grandmother's funeral. It was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through. I'm writing because I need to clear my mind. I just...I don't know. I'm kind of emotional right now. I'm sorry. Here goes chapter 11.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAYLEE'S POV:

I walk out of the hotel room; I feel absolutely terrible. My head is punding and the thought of Niall cheating on me makes my stomch uneasy. I want to believe him, but right now I need some time. I don't really know where i'm going, I just get in an elevator. I end up sitting on a couch in the hotel lobby. I pull my knees up to my chest and hug my legs. I feel myself starting to drift off to sleep when I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"Baylee?" I hear someone call after me.

I pull my head up from my knees and look up.

"Have you been crying?" Liam asks me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, errmm Niall and I got into a fight."

"Oh, are you alright?" he asks, sounding concerned.

"No, I'm not Liam." I say, voice cracking.

Liam pulls me off the couch and hugs me.

"We can go watch Disney movies in my hotel room." I hear him say.

I look up at him and smile.

"Okay."

He leads me to his hotel room, with his hand on my back guiding me.

I attempt to turn on the dvd player, and ultimately fail.

"How does this thing work?" I ask in frustration.

"Here." Liam gets up, and the movies turns on with a press of one button. I blush, slightly embarassed at how horrible I am with technology.

"Liam, can I cuddle with you please? I really need someone to cuddle with right now." I ask Liam.

He nods to me and motions for me to move closer.

I scoot towards him and lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. Throughout the movie, we sing along and have quite a few laughs. In the middle of the movie Liam suddenly starts questioning me.

"So what did Niall do anyway?"

I pull away instantly.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say coldly.

"Come on Baylee, it can't be that bad."

I sigh and explain the whole situation to Liam. I tear up again towards the end and he comforts me.

"Baylee. Those were photoshopped. They're not real." he says once I'm finally done with my story.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's happened to me before. It'll happen to you again. You've just got to learn to trust Niall."

"Well gosh, now I feel terrible. I always screw things up."

"It'll be okay Baylee, just go talk to him."

"Fiinnee." I get up from the couch and walk out of his hotel room.

I'm halfway down the hall when I realize I didn't even thank Liam. I run back to his room and knock on the door.

"Yeah?" Liam asks as he's opening the door.