Stole My Heart - Chapter 13

A/N: Hey Guys!! I'm SOOO sorry! I was supposed to post yesterday morning but ALOT of stuff happened. It's still crazy at my house even thought the funeral's over. In the Catholic religion (I'm not Catholic but my great grandma was) you're supposed to gather as a family and do the rosary once a day for nine days after the funeral so I'm busy doing that. I'm trying soo hard to post as much as possible. I even blew off my AP stats homework for you guys! LOL Just curious, any other writers out there listen to music as they write? It helps me flow. I'm listening to Little Lady by Ed Sheeran right now! Well, here goes chapter 13!! I love you all!! :)

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to my new fan GummyBear162! She' so nice, and such a talented writer! I'm loving her books! Especially "When The Last Petal Falls". Everyone go check it out! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAYLEE'S POV:

I stir awake as I hear someone whispering my name.

"Baylee....Baylee." I hear Zayn whispering in my ear, gently shaking me awake.

"Mmmm" I push Zayn's hand back and adjust myself, reluctant to awaken.

"Baylee babe, it's time to wake up." He shakes me again.

I sigh deeply and proceed to open my eyes slowly. The first thing I see is Zayn kneeling at my side, and I do my best to plaster a fake smile across my face.

"Hey...How was the show? I ask him.

Zayn sits down next to the couch, facing me.

"It was...Well, I'm not gonna lie. It was the worst show we've ever had." he tells me, frowning.

I roll my eyes in disappointment.

"It was so awkward. The tension between Harry and Niall was massive. They wouldn't go anywhere near each other." he explains.

Man, I really screwed up. All of this was my fault.

"Zayn, I really don't know what to do." I say, dropping my face into my hands.

He gets up and rubs my back as I sigh once again.

"You didn't do anything; This isn't your fault. It's between Niall and Harry. You can't worry about it." Zayn says sweetly.

"God Zayn! I didn't mean for this to happen!" I exclaim, starting to cry for the millionth time tonight.

I hear a knock on the door and then hear an all too familiar voice.

"We're leaving!!" Louis screams.

I kick the covers off my feet while Zayn hops to his feet and throws on his jacket. I slip my shoes back on and slowly get up, not feeling so well.

"Zayn, will you hold my bag?" I ask sadly, wiping tears from my face.

"Sure, I'll hold it love."

I smile at the thought of someone being on my side. I walk outside with my head down, trying not to lose my cool. It's pouring rain outside but I walk slowly anyways, not caring about my surroundings. I reach the bus and get on; The first thing I see is Niall. I can't deal with seeing his face. It makes my heart twist and flop around in my chest, hruting like hell. I run back to the door of the bus planning on getting off but Zayn chases after me.

"Zayn, I can't do this! I can't! I won't be able to deal with seeing HIM. I'm just not strong enough." I cry, throwing my arms around him. I can see Niall through the window, and he rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the sight of Zayn and I. Zayn places his hands on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes.