Stole My Heart - Chapter 16

• Dedicated to @Cattieormicanx

A/N: FOREIGNER WAS AMAZING!! I loved feeling the adrenaline rush from performing!! Seriously!! I've performed hundreds of times, just not in front of that big of a crowd!! It was soo fun!! Okay, onwards to chapter sixteen!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reach Liam's hotel room and knock on the door lightly. It quickly swings open and Liam is standing in front of me.

"Thank God! Thank you for coming!" Liam says, throwing his arms around me.

"No problem! Are you okay Liam? You seemed upset today and now this..."

Liam walks us over to his couch and we sit side by side.

"Baylee....Danielle and I got into a fight. I think she's pretty mad at me." he explains, looking at the floor, obviously upset.

"Oh my gosh! Liam I'm so sorry!" I say, surprised.

Liam and Danielle are perfect for each other!

"Well, I recently gained feelings for another girl, and I couldn't go on without telling Danielle." he says slowly.

I shake my head in confusion.

"What?! Welll actually Liam, you made the right choice. It's always good to be honest. But, who is this girl?!" I ask in curiousity.

Liam slowly starts to scoot away from me.

"Well I don't really think I can tell you."

Why can't he tell me? Liam and I tell each other everything.

"Liam, it's fine. You can trust me." I reassure him.

"Oh no, it's not a matter of trust love! I just promised Danielle I wouldn't tell anyone." he explains.

Now this makes sense.

"Ohh, okay I understand."

Liam stares off into the distance, before mumbling something under his breath.

"And then she broke up with me."

My jaw drops. Never in a million years did I ever think they would break up.

"Liam! Are you serious?!" I ask in denial.

"I'm afraid so." he says slowly.

"Oh my gosh! Liam! I'm so sorry. I'm here for you. Call me at three in the morning, I don't care. I'll do anything for you. You're one of my  best friends."

I want to cry for him. Sympathy fills my bones; I wish I could fix it, but I can't control Liam's feelings.

"Thanks Baylee! I can trust you with anything. I just might take you up on your offer, just to warn you." he says, pulling me into a huge hug.

"But...I think right now I need to be alone." he adds.

I nod, but I don't smile. I feel so sad as Liam escorts me to the door.

"Thanks again Baylee!" Liam shouts as I'm walking down the hallway.

I smile at him, but I can't reply. I could never repay him for all he's done for me. I go back to Louis' room and lay on the couch for a while. I feel myself drift into a short nap, only to be awaken by the loud ringing of my phone. I open my eyes to find that MAddy finally texted me back.

From: Maddy

Call me hun.

I quickly dial her number, but she doesn't answer. I throw my phone on the carpet in frustration.