Chapter 17

It's been a little over two weeks since Luke asked me to be his girlfriend and we've basically been inseparable. I've spent a lot of time with him; whether it was with Casey and Ally, Ashton and the boys, or just alone. We were obviously still in the honeymoon phase of our relationship seeing as we hadn't been dating very long, and I wasn't complaining. I just knew in the back of my mind we couldn't be with each other every waking minute forever so I enjoyed it while it lasted.

After sleeping over at Casey's last night, Ally, Casey, and I were extremely tired. Yet, here we were in Ashton's basement with all the boys after only getting four hours of sleep.

I was sitting on the couch next to Luke who had his arm around me. Michael, Calum, and Ally were sitting squished next to Luke. Casey and Ashton were on the loveseat directly across from us. We were all snacking on some delicious chicken sandwiches made by Ashton's mom.

"Hey Luke, can I kick your ass in FIFA?" Michael said, motioning to Ashton's xbox.

"Nope, Bailey and I have to go. We have plans," Luke said standing up and looking down at me. I gave him a confused look because I didn't know what the heck he was talking about. He put his hand out offering to help me up from the couch. I was still confused but I put my hand in his allowing him to pull me up. We all exchanged our goodbyes with everyone, before Luke and I headed to his car.

His parents got a new car a few days ago, so they officially gave Luke the old one. He was ecstatic about it because it was his key to freedom. No one likes to rely on their parents as a senior in high school.

"So what are our plans?" I said putting on my seatbelt as Luke put his raybans on.

"Telling you would be no fun," he pouted making me roll my eyes. I liked to be clued in on what was happening.

"Are you tired, do you want to go take a nap first?" Luke said looking at me then back at the road, "I mean we aren't going to do anything tiring, but we may be out a while."

"Uh," I hesitated. I wasn't sure if I was necessarily tired but a nap did sound nice seeing as I wasn't able to sleep very well the previous night. Not only were Casey, Ally, and I awake laughing, but I wasn't able to sleep even when we all did try to fall asleep.

"Can we go back to my house so I can at least change?" I asked looking down and remembering I was still wearing what I had worn to Casey's yesterday. Going to Ashton's was a last minute thing, I didn't know I wasn't going to go home first. Luke nodded and drove towards my house.

As we walked in the front door, we were greeted to a quiet and empty house. Of course my dad was at work seeing as it was only the middle of the week. Luke followed me as I pushed open the door to my room. He sat down on my bed, looking around at my walls. I had brought Luke into my room before, but only for a short amount of time. He never really had the chance to look around.

I looked through my closet pondering what to wear as I watched Luke scanning over the pictures on my bedside table. I grabbed some jean shorts and a v-neck and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed, before walking down the hall into the laundry room. I moved my clothes from the washer to the dryer. When I walked back into my room, Luke smirked looking at my eyes then back down at his sweater I kept neatly folded on the side of the bed I didn't use. I usually wore Luke's sweater to bed, it was comfortable.

"I just keep it there incase I get cold at night and need to put it on," I said, heat rushing to my cheeks. That was partially the truth.

I was a cuddler; what's better than cuddling your boyfriend's sweater that smells like him?

"Mhm," Luke said as if he knew I wasn't being completely honest.

"I'm not that tired so we can just go," I said looking in the mirror running a brush through my brown hair. His bright blue eyes met my boring brown ones in the mirror as I was reaching for my mascara. He smiled and stood up, walking towards me. As I uncapped the mascara about to apply it, Luke reached in front of me taking it out of my hands.