Chapter 35

I opened my eyes, and looked over at Luke who was still sound asleep. I moved out from under his arms and made my way into the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin and sat down at the table to contemplate if I should make Luke breakfast.

After I finished my muffin, I decided to get Luke some cereal. He usually preferred that for breakfast. I grabbed a bowl, milk, and the box of Cheerios and put them on the table.

I walked into the bedroom and smiled at Luke who was twisted in the covers.

"Babe," I said sitting next to him on the bed.

"Luke," I said again. He groaned and flipped the other way.

"Lucas," I said shaking him which made him groan more. I finally gave up. I got up to make my way out of my room because I figured there was no use in trying anymore.

As I stood up to walk away, I felt Luke's hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back towards him. He pulled me down onto my bed and wrapped me in his arms.

"Good morning," he said quietly with rasp in his voice. His breath was hitting the back of my neck.

"I got your breakfast ready," I said with a smile pulling on my lips. Luke nodded but held me tighter.

"Come on," I said after a minute, nodding my head towards the door.
He nodded and sat up rubbing his eyes. I walked out of the room with Luke following behind me.

"I was going to make pancakes but I figured you would prefer cereal anyways," I said sitting across from him at our small table.

"You know me so well," he said with a smile and pouring cereal into his bowl.

After Luke was done eating he walked over to put his bowl into the sink. I was going to ask him if he was gonna wash his dishes but decided against it because Luke didn't do dishes. I figured that would be my job.

I made my way towards the bedroom when I felt Luke wrap his arms around my waist before spinning me around so I was facing him.

"Hi," I giggled.

"Hi," he mumbled as he pressed his lips to mine.

"How long until everyone gets here?" he asked, making me look up at the clock on the wall.

"A little over two hours," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That gives us enough time," he trailed off, firmly pushing his lips to mine. Luke placed his hands on my hips, starting to slowly push my shirt up.

"Calm yourself hemmings," I said pulling back with a laugh as I walked towards the shower, leaving Luke pouting.

-

"Hi," I said with a smile, letting in Casey, Ally, Ashton, Michael, and Calum. We all stood in the living room and exchanged hellos and hugs.

"So are you gonna show us around?" Casey asked eagerly. I laughed and nodded my head.

"So this is the living room," I said motioning to the room we were standing in.

I led them to the kitchen and what was hoping to be our office. We hadn't got much done in the small room.

"Lastly, this is our bedroom," I said opening our bedroom door and walking in.

"Oh so this is where all the magic happens," Michael said with a smirk and Luke slapped the back of his head making everyone else laugh.

I watched as Michael walked around scanning our room with his eyes. I stepped in front of the trash can remembering it contained evidence of Luke and I's event from the night prior.