Chapter 1

She laughs at her tattooed black haired boyfriend's joke before she leans over and snorts up the line of cocaine. She wasn't always like this, back when she was a teenager in high school. Though that was only last year.

Her name is Melody, Melody Summers. She was always a straight A student, virgin, 'goody goody'; well that's what her parents thought. Melody was born with naturally wavy black hair, she was what guys called thick, fat, or curvy. She had green eyes that would change to a slight blue or silver from time to time, her teeth were perfectly straight, with slight staining from coffee, tea and the one bad thing she ever did as a teen; smoking.

One she ran into a guy on her way to work and that's when it all went all down hill.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" She said looking up at the attractive dark haired brown eyed man in front of her. He gave her a smile showing his perfect teeth, "It's fine, hey wanna go out some time?" He asked grabbing her wrist as she was walking away. She looked down but looked up at him and smiled, "Sure i'll give you my number." He smiled and handed her his phone, she then typed in her number and handed him hers. He did the same and they went their separate ways.

All day that day she couldn't get the black haired brown eyed boy out of her head. She never looked at his number to get his name after he had put it in, and it was bothering her so she took a peek. Just to put a name to the gorgeous face. She opened her phone and looked at her new contact; Ronnie.