Chapter 17

Melody looked over at Ronnie tears almost filling her eyes, she didn't know what it was about him saying her name.. It just felt right, every thing about him felt right but so wrong. She shook away the feeling and spoke, "Hi Ronnie." He smiled at her "What are you doing here? You have bags? Are you staying?" He asked all at once sounding a little excited Melody smiled at him and laughed a little, "Yeah i'm your new photographer. Ryan said there was an extra bed in here and it looks like he lied." Melody said shaking her head, she knew what Ryan was doing. "There is no bunks...Well there's one but it's filled with Merch." Melody sighed. "It's fine we can share a bed...If, you don't mind that is." Ronnie tried not to smile at her words but failed, "I don't mind." Melody nodded and sat her bags on the floor in one of the corners.

Melody motioned for Ronnie to move over and he did making enough room for Melody to lay down. "Melody, i'm not saying this because there was something wrong with your weight i'm just curious, did you lose weight?" Melody laughed at Ronnie's question. "Yeah, I decided i wasn't happy with my body so lost five pounds and got toned up. "You look good." He said looking at her, "Thanks she smiled. Oh and if you don't mind i'm gonna fall asleep because i'm tired, big day tomorrow." Ronnie nodded in agreement and yawned. He reached behind him and got his blanket covering both Melody and himself. "Goodnight." he said, "Night."

Melody woke up the next morning and got dressed for the day she noticed Ronnie had already woken up and was probably at sound check. She looked at the time and realized she was right, she had an hour before she had to take their pictures. She decided it would be fun to just take some practice shots of them doing sound check so she walked over to the venue, showed the guard her pass and went in front of the stage. She turned on her camera that hung from her neck and started snapping pictures of the band. She focused it on Ronnie talking to Max about something. Then she went over to Ryan who was getting new drum sticks. She tried to avoid Jacky but she had to take pictures of him so she snapped a few while he was tuning his guitar. She smiled at the shot and took a few more. Ronnie started singing randomly so she started taking shots of that. He noticed she was there and smiled at her. "Good mmoooorrrnniiinnggg" He sung to her in a drawn out opera sing song voice. She laughed and smiled up at him, "Good morning Ronnie." "Come up here." he said she shook her head no. "Melody." he said into the mic she laughed and walked to the stage steps. She walked up them and walked over to Ronnie. "Sing." Melody's mouth dropped. "Are you nuts?" She asked. "Come one it's only us!" Ryan yelled out. she sighed, "Guys..." She said looking at Ryan and Ronnie. "Fine you don't have to sing. Yet." Ronnie said smiling at her.

Falling in reverse was on stage and Melody was taking pictures of the crowd and the band switching back and forth. She tried to get a lot of Ryan because he was the hardest to get good shots of. She had finished and was ready to go back to the bus when she heard the beginning of Where Have You Been. She turned and looked at the stage to see Ronnie look at her before he started screaming the first verse. She stayed and listened to the song and sighed to her self. She didn't know if Ronnie knew that she knew who the song was about, but she did. Hearing it bothered her a little bit but she brushed it off like it was nothing and walked to the bus.

She was in the back room scrolling though her tumblr waiting for the guys to get back on the bus. Melody got bored waiting in the back so she went up to the front and watched TV for a good hour. Finally the guys walked in sweaty and tired looking. "Hey Melody." Ryan said as he sat down. "Hey Ry Killer set today." She said to him and all of the guys. Ronnie sat down on the couch across from Melody, "Can we talk later?" he asked her. She nodded.

Later that night Ronnie and Melody were laying in the bed getting ready to talk about whatever it was Ronnie wanted to talk about. "The song i sung before you left.." Ronnie spoke first Melody looked him in the eye, "Yeah?" she said she knew what he was going to say next but she didn't want him to know that. "It's about you.." She smiled slightly, "I'm flattered, but that's not all you wanted to talk about was it?" Ronnie shook his head. "No I wanted to let you know that I've missed you. I've missed you so much and I still love you." He told her. Melody smiled sadly. "I've missed you too Ronnie but you understand that nothing can happen between us...We've been over for awhile, I'll always love you Ronnie but no like I use to." Melody new in way she was lying not only to Ronnie but to her self. She wasn't ready to admit her feelings to herself yet, deep down she knew she felt something.

A/N: The picture on the side is how i picture Melody, I didn't want to use a visual picture but I came across this picture last night and instantly thought of melody. Also I wanted to know if there was any songs that reminded you of Ronnie and Melody or Melody in general. If so leave them in the comments. I like to keep in touch with you guys and talk to you, you are the main reason why i keep writing this so comment please tell me your opinions or thoughts you have while reading this. Just comment whatever, i love getting comments. <3 xoxo