Chapter 4

Its been a week since Melody and Ronnie had talked to each other. Melody was scared to, she honestly didn't want to talk to him after what had happened. He didn't know she was a virgin until afterwards and that was awkward enough. Now Melody was stuck worrying about pregnancy while Ronnie was off not worrying about anything.

"Melody, are you alright?" Veronica her classmate asked. "Uh yeah just a little tired." Veronica had a baby last year, but gave it up for adoption. Maybe she could help Melody. "Veronica, can i ask you something?" She asked turning towards her, "You just did but yeah sure anything." Melody looked down "What did you do when you found out you were pregnant." She whispered. Veronica looked at Melody shocked, "Did you...?" Meoldy nodded. "Oh my gosh. I'll help you, after school I'll buy a test and you can take it at my house." Melody nodded and went back to the drawing she was doing, it was Ronnie. "Is that the guy?" Veronica asked sounding a little worried. Melody nodded, Veronica looked at Melody in shock, "That's the father of my baby... Melody this guy is bad news." Melody stopped drawing and looked at her, "I haven't talked to him since." She whispered. Veronica nodded, "Good, I'm telling you he's bad news."

"How long did the box say?" Veronica asked Melody through the bathroom door. "Five minutes." Melody answered. "It's been ten, Melody check it!" Melody opened the door with the test in hand and tears in her eyes, "I'm pregnant." Veronica's mouth hung open and she let a few tears fall. "Melody, I'm so sorry.." Melody walked over Veronica's bed and sat down, "What do I do?" She whispered. "I'd say tell your parents but aren't they like really religious?" Melody nodded her head yes. "Tell Ronnie, or you can go to the free clinic and get an abortion.You're seventeen right?" "18." She finally said. "Okay good that means you can get one without your parents knowing." Veronica told her, "But.. I can't, I may not be religious but i have morals.." Veronica looked at her, "You can't keep it. Ronnie would never stay." Melody let a few tears fall.

"You're what?!" Melody's mother screeched. "Pregnant." Melody said. "Please tell me you were raped." her father said. Melody looked at her dad shocked, "No I wasn't." "Pack up you're out!" Her dad yelled. "Dad! I have no where to go!" "Call the father!" Her father boomed. Ronnie didn't know.. yet. Melody got out her phone and dialed Ronnie's number. "I just got kicked out." Melody said into the phone Ronnie chuckled. "What'd did you get an F?" Melody sighed, "It's a bit more serious, come pick me up." Ronnie stopped laughing. "Okay."

"What's going on?" Ronnie asked when Melody got in the car. Melody sighed, "Ronnie..." she paused. "Melody what the fuck is going on why'd you get kicked out?!"

"I'm pregnant."