Chapter 14

Melody huffed in frustration, everyone was coming to the wedding but one person she had hoped for; her dad. She had mailed him an invitation secretly and just got a call back from his wife that he said no. She wasn't sure who she was going to have walk her down the isle, until it hit her..Her mom could. Then she could have Heather be her maid of honer and Crissy, and Willow as the brides maids. Willow doubling as the flower girl. Crissy and Meldy had gotten close after a while of talking about things since she was the only girl she knew besides Heather. Heather and Melody had kept in touch ever since she left rehab. They hadn't seen each other in a while so the wedding was perfect.

Melody was looking around at the graveyard they had chosen for the wedding, she had a week to prepare for it and a day to send her dad plane tickets. Even though she knew he probably wasn't going to come she bought them anyway. Just in case. "It's beautiful." Ronnie said making Melody jump. "You scared me." She said laughing, Ronnie laughed too. "I'm sorry, but it really is beautiful." Melody smiled looking around the graveyard. "I know, I can't believe i'm getting married.. I didn't think i'd live long enough to make it happen.." She said sadly. "I'm sorry..I am so sorry Melody." Ronnie said stepping closer to her. "Ronnie it's fine, Thing's happen for a reason, Jacky was the reason. I would have never met him if those events didn't take place." she said sighing. "I don't know Melody.. I wish I could go back and change every thing..To where i wouldn't have got arrested so i could stay with you.. I've missed you.." Melody looked at Ronnie confused, "What are you trying to say?" Ronnie stepped closer to Melody leaving her confused, He leaned in and kissed her. Melody pushed Ronnie off of her forcefully. "Ronnie, What the fuck?! I'm getting married to your best friend and you kiss me?!" Melody walked back to her car clearly pissed off leaving Ronnie alone.

Melody walked into her apartment slamming the door behind her. She was beyond pissed off and the only person she could talk about it with was Crissy. so she pulled out her phone and dialed her number. Crissy was near by so she could help with the wedding so Melody was in luck. "Hello?" Crissy answered. "Crissy, i need you to come over as soon as possible." Melody said choking back tears. "Okay, sweetie what happened?" Crissy asked she could tell by the sound of Melody's voice that something was wrong. "I'll tell you when you get here... Bring Willow if you have to." Crissy told her she'd be on her way and they ended the call. Melody sat on her couch in silence thinking about what happened with Ronnie. Why, Why would he do that?

She didn't have much time to think about it because Crissy was knocking on the door, Melody got up from her spot on the couch and opened the door to a smiling Willow and Crissy. They walked after Melody stepped aside and went to the living room. "So, what happened?" she asked after she sat down. "Ronnie kissed me." Melody blurted out. Crissy's eyes widened in shock, "Why would he do that?" Melody sighed and picked up Willow who was asking to sit on her lap. "I'm not sure.. He showed up at the graveyard while i was there and started apologizing for stuff that happened years ago." Crissy sighed, "He's.. I don't know what he is." Willow leaned into Melody as she sighed, "You know she loves you." Crissy said smiling at Willow resting in Melody's lap. Melody looked down at the sleepy baby in her arms, "Really?" Crissy nodded. Melody smiled, "I don't know how she got so attached to me so quickly.. I've only spent time with her once." Melody confessed. "You're just a natural. I really can't wait for you to have one of your own." Crissy said while she slipped off Willows shoes. "I know you probably hear this a lot, but she really does resemble Ronnie a ton. She gets her beauty and most of her looks from you but some of expressions...Just...Wow.." Melody said. "I know, I think it's amazing how she looks so much like the both of us." Melody took Willows tiny hand in hers and rubbed it with her thumb. She couldn't help but let her mind wonder to the baby she had conceived with Ronnie..Who would it look like more?

Melody was cleaning up the living room and packing her things in boxes, she was moving in with Jacky before the wedding so she wanted to make sure she had everything packed. What happened with Ronnie Two days ago was still eating at her. She wanted to tell Jacky but she didn't want to start drama and ruin the band. She sighed and looked at a picture of her and Jacky, it was a year old it was from their first date. She smiled at the picture and how happy they were and still are. All those years ago she thought Ronnie would be the one in Jacky's position.. Now she was certain she was wrong.. Maybe.. She was honestly confused what if things wouldn't last with Jacky? What if they're rushing things..