Chapter 18

Melody and the band were in Texas and Melody was waiting on Crissy to get to the venue with Willow. She saw Andy outside of his bus smoking so she thought it'd be a great opportunity to tell him she was here. She didn't have time, but she did now. "Can I bum a cancer stick?" She asked with a smile on her face, Andy turned around and smiled when he realized it was Melody. "Hey! How long have you been here!" I've been here since the Pittsburgh date. "And you didn't say hi!?" he asked playfully pushing her shoulder. Melody laughed. "I've been busy! But seriously can i get a cigarette?" He nodded and pulled one out of the pack handing it to her along with his lighter. "What bus are you staying on?" He asked her, "Falling In Reverse." She said after she blew out the puff of smoke. "How's that been?" He asked Melody sighed, "It's been alright, I mean i don't really get bothered by the guys that much. Max keeps his distance but he's always done that. Even back in the day." She said. "What about Jacky?" Andy asked. "He tried speaking to me the first day and i let him have it, he hasn't tried sense. He seems depressed, but that's his own fault." Melody told him Andy nodded and threw his cigarette on the ground putting it out with his foot. "So Ronnie?" he asked. melody smiled at him, "He confessed his love for me and now we're getting married!" Melody laughed hard, "No but he confessed his love for me and I told him nothing can happen between us." Andy nodded, Melody put the cigarette between her lips and inhaled filling her lungs with the nicotine and chemical filled smoke. She let it out slowly and watched the cloud float away.

Melody smiled as she saw baby Willow wave at her. When she finally reached Crissy she reached out her arms for Willow and kissed her tiny cheek. "Oh I've missed you two so much." She said as she hugged Crissy with one arm while the other held Willow. "We've missed you too love." Crissy said as they pulled apart. The three girls walked onto the bus laughing, "What is she doing here?" a high pitched voice said. Melody looked over and saw Ronnie and Jenna sitting on the couch. Crissy shook her head and sighed. "I guess we'll be leaving, have fun being a crap dad." Melody said as she turned around and left the bus, Crissy followed her and put her hand on her back, "Hey, calm down.. I'm use to this behavior from him." Melody use her free hand to wipe her tears. "He told me he still loved me and he's in there with that whore!" Willow looked at Melody confused. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that in front of her." she apologized to Crissy. "Its fine lets go to Starbucks and then the park." Melody nodded and handed Willow to Crissy.

"I thought you didn't want to be with him?" Crissy asked as they sat down in a booth. "I don't it..It just hurt a little I guess." Crissy nodded. "Understandable, If Jenna's here where the fu--am I going to sleep?" Melody sighed. "that's a tough one.." Melody put her head in her hands. "I honestly want to go home. I am so stressed. Jacky never wants to do what I say in pictures. He's doing on purpose, Ryan all he does is look at me like i'm some charity case. I can't Crissy, I can't take it." Melody was on the verge of tears she just wanted to sit somewhere and cry her eyes out. Crissy reached across the table and rubbed Melody's arm,"It'll be okay." Melody nodded and sighed.

Melody walked on to the bus and saw that Ryan, Jacky and Derek were all in the front room. Ryan looked up and saw Melody. "Jenna is uh...Kinda pissed...If I were you i'd go to BVB's bus." Melody furrowed her eyebrows. "You! You think you can show up in the middle of fucking tour and sleep in my boyfriends bed with him?!" Melody took a step back shocked at what she was hearing. "This is ridiculous, this is my job. I had no choice but to stay here. Honestly I don't think Ronnie should have his fucking girlfriend on tour, where she clearly doesn't belong." Everyone looked at Melody in shock and Jenna humphed. "You're just mad that Ronnie and Jacky wanted someone skinnier." Melody laughed at her. "Okay, I haven't been with Ronnie in years, and honestly I don't want to be with him. As for what happened with Jacky that's done and over with. I'm just here to do my job, and that's to take pictures of this fucking band. If you have a fucking problem with me sleeping in your boyfriends bed i'll sleep on the fucking couch." Melody sat on the couch with a thump out of how frustrated she was. Everyone including Max was looking at her shocked. "I need a cigarette." She mumbled as she got up to leave the bus.

"Wait so she just came out of no where and started going off on you?" CC asked. Melody nodded, "Yeah so i went off on her, I don't know man just last night Ronnie was telling me how he still loved me yet this bitch is still here." They were sitting up against the bus outside while Melody smoked with Andy. CC decided to hang out with them and listen to Melody's rants. Melody inhaled a big puff of smoke and watched as she blew it out of her mouth slowly. "Wanna drink with us?" CC asked. "I honestly shouldn't... I haven't had a drink since i was eighteen." "We'll watch you so you don't go overboard, go get some stuff you're sending the night with the brides." Andy said, Melody put out her cigarette and got up. "Deal."

she walked on to the bus and went straight to the room her stuff was in, Everyone was in the front room so she wasn't worried about walking in on Ronnie and Jenna. She got everything she needed and walked back to the front. "Where are you going?" Ronnie asked. "i'm spending the night with Black veil brides. I'll see you tomorrow when you're on stage and i'm in the pit." She said before walking out of the bus and back to Andy and CC who was waiting for her.

Melody and CC were the only two people awake and they were both drunk off of their asses."You know i've always thought you were sexy. I wish you were our photographer. You're body is perfect." CC said scooting closer to her. Melody giggled and got close to him. "I've always thought you were very sexy your self mister Mora." Melody bit her lip as her eyes flashed from his to his lips. CC moved in closer and kissed her hard. His hands trailed over her body leaving her breathless and wanting more. She pushed him back and sat on his lap in the straddling position, grinding against him as they kissed. One thing led to another and Melody's life changed for good.