Chapter 15

It was wedding day they couldn't hold it at the graveyard because of rain, but Melody was still excited and happy. Jacky on the other hand was full of regret and guilt, He had done something terrible. As he was getting ready he thought about what he had done and it was eating him alive.. He had been cheating on Melody for two months before he proposed and now the girl is pregnant.. Melody had no idea what Jacky had done resulting in her being happy and on the verge of tears because of how happy she was. "You look beautiful!" Melody's mom said tearing up "Really even with my blue skin? I didn't go too far did I?" Melody's mom chuckled "No dear, You look fantastic." Melody smiled, "Is it time?" She asked her mom looked at her watch and nodded. Melody sucked in a deep breath and stood up linking arms with her mom. Crissy, Heather, and willow went out first. a few minutes later Melody and her mom were walking down the isle together to what they thought was Melody's life partner.

"We're gathered here today to wed this lovely couple in holy matrimony. Who has the rings?" The judge said. Ronnie hesitated but quickly said, "I have the rings." He gave them to jacky and Melody. Melody held Jacky's and Jacky held Melody's. "The couple has written their own vows." Jacky sucked in his breath before speaking, "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, For I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." Melody teared up a bit, "My dearest friend, if you don't mind I'd like to join you by your side.Where we can gaze into the stars and sit together now and forever for it's simply plain, as anyone can see we're--- "STOP!" Someone yelled making every one turn their heads to the doors. Melody gasped as she saw her old 'friend' Veronica "Jacky and I have been seeing each other for two months now and i'm pregnant with his baby." Melody looked back at Jacky tears streaming down her face from sadness this time. "Jacky.." she sobbed.

Ronnie tapped Jacky's shoulder making him turn around and once he did he punched Jacky in the face. "Dick"he whispered as he stepped over to melody engulfing her in a hug were she sobbed, Jacky frowned and walked away and out of the church doors passed Veronica making sure to glare at her. Melody clung to Ronnie still crying her eyes out while every one spoke about the events that took place. "I just i just wanna go home." she hiccuped pulling away from Ronnie. "I'll drive you." Crissy said picking up Willow and following Melody out of the church.

"Looks like I ruined your little happy ending." Veronica said smirking as Melody stopped outside the church doors."You fucking bitch what are you talking about?!" Melody yelled at her. Crissy heard Melody yell so before going outside she walked back in and handed Willow to Ronnie. "I'll be back." She said and headed outside.

"Ronnie, you fucking stole him from me! After he met you he broke up with me." Melody looked at Veronica. "How are you so sure that it was me?!" Veronica laughed at her, "When you blew your secret and looked to me for help with your little pregnancy." Melody felt tears in her eyes, "It's not my fault he wanted someone that wasn't used." She spat. "Yeah well it looks like your precious guitar player boyfriend wanted someone that has more experience than a druggie that's only fucked her dealers." That drew the line for Crissy she saw how hurt Melody was when Veronica said that, "Get the hell out of here now!" Crissy yelled Veronica laughed and walked away. "Wheres Willow?" Melody asked. "With Ronnie." Crissy had pushing Melody's hair from her face. "You can go in a get her if you want, she'd be happy to have you do it." Crissy told her. Melody nodded and walked inside searching for Ronnie and Willow. As she was doing so she looked at her decorations and cake.. She chocked back a few sobs and found Ronnie. "I came for my princess." Melody said smiling at Willow. "Right, I'll see you soon alright?" Ronnie said to Willow but directing it towards Melody as well. Melody took Willow's tiny hand in hers and walked towards the doors.

"Are you okay?" Crissy asked sitting next to Melody on her couch. "No but I will be." Crissy rubbed Melody's back, "I never thought Jacky would do something like that.." She said as she rubbed her temples. "I guess now i have to unpack.." She said with a shaky voice.

Crissy ended up helping Melody unpack while Willow slept soundly in Melody's bed. Even though everything came crashing down Melody still had her mom, friends and maybe even Ronnie. Which was strange to Melody..She thought she was going to marry Jacky and start a family, that obviously changed very quickly. She didn't understand how a relationship so good went to nothing, She'd never find out what made Jacky do what he did and she didn't want to. She could care less, Melody was going to take every day one step at a time and stray away from dating. She still needed to focus on her self. She was going to do what she was doing before she met Jacky; live everyday like it was her last.