Chapter 11

Melody was driving to Ronnie's house after talking to Jacky and getting the address, what Jacky didn't know was that little Willow was in the back seat. She pulled up in the drive way and smiled. Getting out of the car and going to the back seat gathering Willow and her things Melody started to feel nervous. She texted Jacky letting him know she was here he told her it was okay to just walk in so that's exactly what she did.

She walked into the living room with Willow in her arms playing with her hair. She knew willow could walk but she thought it'd be easier to hold her. "So Ronnie." She spoke from behind the couch Ronnie looked behind him and his eyes widened. "I met a little someone today. She wanted to come see her daddy." Willow giggled not realizing that what was happening was unwanted. "How?" Ronnie said. "I met up with Crissy." Melody said as she sat Willow down in front of Ronnie. "Why?" he asked. "I wanted to know why you let her keep Willow but I couldn't keep our baby." Ronnie was shocked, he didn't know what to say. "Besides that I found out you never see Willow and since Crissy is in town she let me take Willow and come see you. Spend time with your daughter." Melody said looking towards the baby that stood in front of Ronnie playing with his tattooed hands. "Melody, I don't think you understand." He said as he picked up willow and stood up. "I.. I didn't want you to get hurt.. If you had that baby i would have left you and never would have looked back. It's exactly what i did with Crissy.. I cheated on her.. I love Willow so much, i just don't love her mom." After Ronnie walked away will Willow Melody sighed. "You did a good thing Mel." Melody looked at Jacky, "He misses Willow so much." Ryan chimed in. "Why doesn't he see her then?" she asked. "Jenna doesn't let him.. She makes him happy and is a really good person she just doesn't let him see Willow." Jacky answered. Melody sighed and leaned into Jacky, she always thought what would happen if she ever met Ronnie again. Would her feelings come running back? Would she get into trouble again? She didn't know and she still doesn't know.

Melody didn't think should would ever gain feelings back for Ronnie, she resented him. She should let it all go, but she can't. All of her anger came rushing back when she saw him. That's the only thing stopping feelings from coming back. She see's him as the man the ruined things for her. Sure she could have said no to drugs and everything else, but he's the one who made it appealing, the only one that broke her shell and got into her mind. Not even Jacky could do that.