Intro

Authors POV

A handsome man with black clothes and blood red eyes was walking to shack nobody ever went in.

Once he got to the door and man with one eye opened a peep hole.

"Say your name thief." He said in a harsh tone. The man rolled his eyes and opened his mouth. "Brick the troublemaker." Brick said

His eye widen and he closed the peep hole. The door opened and the one eyed man let him in.

He walked to the end with of the hallway where there was a metal door and waited until he say a green light. When the light flashed green he walked inside the metal door to see more criminals.

He was in a place where once a year each thief, murders, etc would come and have a good time with no distractions.

"Yo Brick!" He turned around to see his brother Butch. He decided to come early.

Brick smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey dude." He said giving him a handshake they came up with when they were five.

Mike a thief they knew walked towards them. "Hey dude I just found out Hood is coming." Both brothers confused.

"Who's Hood?" Mike looked at them in  shock. "You don't know who hood is?" Both brothers nod and before Mike could say anything. Boomer the youngest out of the Jojo clan walked to them.

"Hey guys." He said as they did the handshake.

"So who's this Hood dude is he the best or something?" Brick asked

Mike chuckled. "Who said it was a dude?" He pointed to the only women there. She had everything black on except the dark blue bandanna. She had a hood that covered her hair and some of her eyes.

The Jojo brothers in shock since they never seen a women as a criminal.

"Hood is a girl!" Butch said in shock.

"Yeah and one good looking girl." Mike said. Brick wasn't listening to anything the boys were saying he just stared at the thief.

She saw him staring. Brick quickly turned away hoping she didn't see. But she did.

"Hey! What are you staring at." Said Hood as she walked towards him. Brick got a bit nervous. "I.. uhh..hi?" "Sorry Hood he's just an idiot." Mike said saving his ass.

Hood looked at him in confusion. Bit shrugged it off and walked off. "Your welcome." Mike said once she was far enough.

"Thanks I actually thought I was going to die." Brick said as he took a breath. Both brothers laughed. "So is Hood her nickname or something?" Boomer asked.

"Yep and nobody has seen her face. I think she has family that are in the good side." All boys nod showing they they understand.

"She's very unusual." Boomer said .

"But here's the thing shes the best. They weapon she used is a bow and boy she can hit a target."

"Huh I wonder who she is and what she does in a daily." Brick questioned.

"I know right." Mike exclaimed

'Who are you?'