Part twenty-two

Third Person POV

Buttercup and Butch waited for their signal to get into action.

"So how long have you been doing this?" Butch asked trying to be cool.

Buttercup rolled her eyes and watched the lights flicker. That's their signal.

"Let's go." She whispered. She grabbed Butch's collar and dragged him away from their hiding spot.

Lights were shined on them Whitfield caused them to freeze.

"What are you to doing there?" One guard asked holding his gun out ready to shoot.

Buttercup sighed and faked a little cry. "Looks like you caught us." She said looking at the ground. Butch followed her a looked at the ground.

The guard wasn't fooled. He pointed his gun at Buttercup's chin. "What are you up to?" Buttercup glared, Butch looked up. "You'll see," she mumbled smirking.

The guard looked at her confused but then noticed his team of guys were taken down.

"drop the gun or you'll see an arrow through your heart." Blossom said ready to shoot, with no hesitation.

The guard glared and dropped his gun slowly.

Blossom pulled away only to get smacked down on the floor.

Her bow was kicked away somewhere. She struggled to grab her gun in her boot.

The guard grabbed his gun pointing it at Blossom.

Blossom closed her eyes to hear a gun shot. She opened them to she the guard falling on the ground bleeding from his chest.

"You okay?" Brick asked lowering his gun down to help Blossom up. She nodded and accepted his help.

Brent walked up to them giving Blossom back her bow.

"Thanks." She said walking inside the house, everyone else followed.

"Let's search." Brent said.

Everyone split up and went in all different directions.

Butch and Buttercup teamed together we did Blossom, Brick, and Brent.

"Look maybe you guys should team up, I'm better by myself." Blossom said looking at her brother and Brick.

"I know you didn't just say that?!" Brent said walking ahead of them. Brick glared and walked while Blossom just rolled her eyes.

"They will never get along"